Reviews for Binding to Earth
ello2 chapter 9 . 12/29/2002
Thanks for the update. It was quite a jump in time and situation. I was wondering about the aging thing. Since Buffy and Spike are pretty much normal humans now, do they age normally too. They should be physically about 35-40years old now? I kinda miss them being vampires.
aliasfan007 chapter 8 . 12/23/2002
Hey Sandy!

Keep upthis fic! Still loving it! Have a good Christmas!
jenniepennie chapter 8 . 12/23/2002
Sandy this chappy was wonderful! And Jenn a vampire! intersting sweetie my wish come true! ;o) How you guess? Anywho I cannot wait to find out what happens! *hugs* *love*
Irony1 chapter 8 . 12/23/2002
Hey! Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! It's great i love your story line! Can't wait for more Spuffyness!

- A truly obsessed Spuffy fan

- Irony
vamp chapter 8 . 12/23/2002
Loved the Buff/Spike's dance, and especially the last part! Write soon please!
SunnyD chapter 8 . 12/22/2002
Great new chapter Sandy. Loved the Spuffy scene on the dance floor. So sweet and loving. I can't wait for the next chapter. And I wanna see what happens with this Jenn chick.
ello chapter 8 . 12/22/2002
Merry Christmas and thanks for the present. A great new chapter in one of my favourite fics.
Irony1 chapter 7 . 12/21/2002
Hey! Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more and for more Spuffyness!

-A truly obsessed Spuffy fan

-Irony
vamp chapter 7 . 12/19/2002
As good as always, of course! It was worth the wait!
fastpilot chapter 7 . 12/18/2002
My support means a lot? Why do you appreciate my jockstrap? *Wanders off muttering...*

When in doubt, I always go for the cheap joke :}

I love Slayer Dreams, Buffy doesn't have enough of them. Really, I have no clue where this is going.

That's part of why I like it so much.
Sabre chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
*looks around* Where did you gooo? I miss my favorite story! )
jenniepennie chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
Wow! Awesome new chappy! I cannot believe Dru stole Spikes ring! Grr on her! I hope he gets it back ;)
spike-me-1 chapter 6 . 11/30/2002
"Aimée offers, holding up her weapon, a neat black projectile device she invented that shoots bullets that release and inject wood upon impact with flesh" How cool is that? And he remembered! Yay! I'm so happy now! They're back to their old selves agian! Spuffy love... here we come! What about the ring? The suspense is killing me! MORE MORE MORE!
pemberley chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I repeat all those question you already wrote (you know "What is Buffy talking about? Why is she invisible? Where's Spike? And what happened after they were dusted?"stuff)i'm so excited there is a sequel! Did I tell you I cried at the end of Confronting The Sun? Well I did. But I won't cry here, probably.
Zarrah chapter 6 . 11/29/2002
Sorry for being so slack at reviewing, been kinda busy. Great so far! So glad Spike has his memories back and I'm real curious as to how Dru is even there and why. Looking forward to more as always!

*Zarrah*