Reviews for The Cherished Child
Aiyanna Clearwater chapter 10 . 11/15/2019
I ALWAYS ship a good Leaward!
AgoraEmily chapter 22 . 7/11/2019
What a fun tale! Thank you for all your hard work. I can only imagine the amount of time and creativity it takes to write a story of this quality.
Wika0304 chapter 6 . 6/18/2019
why do you call him Harry when before you called him Hayden?
mfaerie32 chapter 16 . 10/7/2018
Soooo, vampires can fight & kill amongst themselves, but protect a human & you've broken a law? And her creating those newborns was against the law, because they were running uncontrolled, bringing too much attention to the vamps. ( Honestly, I'm in the gray area with how you've portrayed the Volturi as the good guys & the Cullens as the bad guys. ( I had hoped Harry would lean more toward the good side of the scale.
mfaerie32 chapter 15 . 10/7/2018
I don't see why they wouldn't be able to defend her. And 'percieved'? He was trying to kill her. That calls for offense against him. I like where you're going with Jasper getting his backbone back. I always felt though that feeding from humans would be more difficult on him since he would be able to sense their emotions at the time of draining.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 10/7/2018
I have to admit...this is the first Twilight story I've read where Bella is the villian. Lol. The idea amuses me greatly.
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 10/7/2018
Well hell...things are getting all kinds of mixed up. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 10/7/2018
You REALLY don't like Bella. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 10/7/2018
The Cullens would know that they were there. Either by their scent around town or by Alice's ability.
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 10/7/2018
Poor Neville. And I have to admit I was hoping his body would age to 18 at least.
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 10/7/2018
I was hoping they'd led him get to 18 at least. (
Wolvie26 chapter 22 . 7/4/2018
Love It!
Ajean16 chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
Loved it. Thank you for writing it. I couldn't stop.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 22 . 6/1/2018
Loved your story! The ending went a bit fast but still loved how you ended it.
LillyTigress chapter 3 . 5/29/2018
fyi - the correct phrase is "brook no argument" not "broke no argument" - not that either makes a whole lot of sense but that is English for you - oh, large books are tomes not tombs - this is a weirdly common error in fanfiction - (right up there with using withering when writhing is what is meant - makes for weird visuals when reading slashy scenes!) i wonder if it has to do with spell-check? ps - I am thoroughly enjoying the story so far and thank you for sharing your talents which are pretty awesome!