Reviews for The Dark Lady Reigns
Its awesome I love this fanfiction
daniksa93 chapter 49 . 1/10
A little late to the party, however I really need to express how riveting this trilogy has been (read as completed entire trilogy in one sitting, severe lack of sleep). The character changes and development - though at some (small) points were a bit too sharp in my opinion - were incredibly fluidly exciting.

One of the best Dark Hermione stories I've found to date. Looking forward to more (:
brady66 chapter 49 . 1/4
This was great and I cannot believe that I had never read it before. Loved it
a big fan chapter 49 . 1/3
Wow. That was amazing. I read all three stories in the Dark Lady Trilogy, and I am very impressed with your ideas and prolific writing. In fact, I stayed up until 4 am this morning reading! I am pretty tired now but I think it was worth it. I've read some of your other stories too and I'm clapping and cheering for you! I love reading Dark Hermione stories and your portrayal is wonderful. I've been posting other reviews too, I think I did some earlier in the year. I pretty much always post under a random, different guest name. All my support to you! *smiles*
coyg81 chapter 49 . 12/19/2017
OMFG! I LOVED EVERY DAMN WORD OF THIS TRILOGY!

Wow... honestly, just wow! This was so good. So good in fact I’m off to see what other Dark Hermione stories you’ve written!
Guest chapter 49 . 12/5/2017
Pure. Amazing. Genius. Thank you
Alice1420 chapter 49 . 12/4/2017
El fin... increíble...

Nos dejo un pequeño heredero que tomara el control y sera el nuevo señor oscuro...

Me gusto mucho la historia, como se desarrollo, la personalidad de los personajes y la ambientación del tiempo, como se mezclaron todos los ámbitos existentes en al historia.

Todo perfecto, pero como dicen "Todo lo bueno, llega a su fin", este es nuestro fin pero me deja un buen sabor de boca.
Gracias por la magnifica historia.
moosa chapter 49 . 11/23/2017
I know you wrote this a few years ago, but I just discovered your stories and I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this triology! Great work!
Anonymous chapter 49 . 11/21/2017
I really loved it and it was nice to have something to read without so many mistakes in names
Anonymous chapter 48 . 11/21/2017
Loved it loved it
Anonymous chapter 40 . 11/21/2017
Really good Chapter
spotterhead13 chapter 49 . 11/14/2017
Love this story! I enjoyed the trilogy so much! Thank you for your amazing writing ability. Keep up the good work and i can't wait to read more.
Ariana Potter chapter 49 . 10/7/2017
Can you add another story about this? I love the series like all your other stories.
Rlkotatis chapter 49 . 10/2/2017
You really are so good at the dark hermione I love it! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 43 . 9/30/2017
(In response to you A/N) I love your Dark Hermione stories. Every single one.
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »