Reviews for The Dark Lady Reigns
Sirius' lady chapter 49 . 9/28
Another fantastic series you have written. So glad you have so many stories. I have stopped reading any stories except yours. Cheers!
Dramioneisamzing chapter 1 . 9/9
I was looking for this and I couldn't find it on your page I'm literally screaming
Okay, WOW. This was the first dark Hermione stories I’ve read, and you’ve successfully hooked me! Such an amazing trilogy, and I’m looking forward to reading more of your work. Love love love! ️️
Makoyi-sik chapter 25 . 6/27
I feel like she should’ve let some other loyal death eaters torture them a little. Kind of like a reward. It’s one of the bigger issues they have, not being able to kill and torture like before and she could’ve rewarded them a little.. sorry just channeling my Slytherin a bit.
amymelissa89 chapter 49 . 6/26
Wowamazing series! I loved your depiction of a Dark Hermione and how the story played out. You've got a great writing ability.
skyeryder01 chapter 49 . 5/4
I absolutely LOVED this trilogy and how you ended this story. I hadn't read a dark Hermione before finding your stories, and now that I have, I'm hooked. I love the way you write her.
OMG absolutely love ur stories! So sad the dark lady is ending
Love the fanfic
CNova chapter 49 . 4/4
This third installment really wrapped up the trilogy nicely! I really enjoyed all three stories and how they were presented. Thank you for a great story!
KMLD6704 chapter 49 . 3/27
I really enjoyed the trilogy. You didn't leave any unanswered questions, except the last part as a final cliffhanger. I like how you made Hermione still have feelings for Harry and Ron. It was very well thought out and put together.

-KMLD6704
amanda120504 chapter 37 . 3/21
When did snape find out Hermione is the dark lady? I think I missed a chapter or two.
Sallyyyy chapter 49 . 3/15
I love you’re story so much there is nothing wrong about it like literally and the only thing I want is Hermione to be more hurt during the kidnap
AussieSweet chapter 30 . 3/14
Why making Kingsley a scapegoat? Why not just send lavender to the aurors and arrest Ron?
AussieSweet chapter 22 . 3/14
Is that Mr Parkinson?
AussieSweet chapter 21 . 3/14
Shouldn't she issue an order for her death eaters not go anywhere alone?
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 3/14
Ok, so I'm assuming Ron is practically gone now.
1,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »