Reviews for The Legendary Wei Shen
ulfark chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
lol. i just did a marathon session of sleeping dogs and this describes perfectly how those students must be feeling. i remember wondering countless times about they could still fight when i broke both their arm and leg and how Kwok allowed it. Heck he acted like a drill sergeant and told me my parents would disown me if i didn't maim them faster.

"Fuck you sifu Kwok and fuck you Wei Shen!" must be chanted constantly as they lie on the mat nursing their injuries.

this was well written and wonderfully in character. it's a shame though that there isn't a long story of sleeping dogs. hint hint.
Trusted Sword chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Funny. made me smile.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
FIc like these are the reason I believe Sleeping Dogs needs more fic. Seriously, this was amusing as hell and more so the fact it is done from the view of an outside viewer instead of Wei Shen himself.
Severussnapeismybff chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Oh this was adorable! I always feel for the poor students this was cute. Thank you! I'd love to read more :)
Ultoris chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
OH GOD! Hahaha! Me and my friend were playing this game not a few agos and started joking around at the prospect that all the students dread Wei's visits because they get their beaten to a pulp every time! Then I thought: maybe I'll check out the the fanfics, not with the intention of find that very subject we were making fun of, but just anything interesting. That someone actually wrote it has made my day, so thanks a lot, and well done! :)