Reviews for Lovers in Flames
xehno chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wonderful. Lovely. (Yes, colour me redundant... - ) You do have a few typoes in the demain of proper adverbs, etcetera... But only tiny little things. Overall, very well written.
NickyT chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
AH! You can't stop there.! Bad bad girl. Write more now... or... whenever you have time... *pout*
Jaded Havok chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
oh this is great! please add more! i beg you! and i lofe farfie so much! he's so cute in all his evil ways. ** ta!
Fei chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I like very much. Nice job. *claps*
Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I love it. Please continue it. It is the best Nagi/Farf I've seen! I really hope you decide to continue it.
Beautiful Midnight chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Oh my gods, that was bloody fantastic. I love how you wrote for Farfie, instead of making him overly crazy or overly god-hating or just completely off-the-wall, but instead, actually giving him a personality. Out of the five WK stories I've read tonight, this is the best. Great job!
J6 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I sure hope you make this a work-in-progress, this was not only the only good Nagi/Farfarello story I've read, it is one of the best Weiss fics I've read. I think you really captured their characters and that you actually managed to make Nagi a fifteen year old while still making him Nagi, which is a damn near impossible thing judging by some of the fics I've read. Please do continue.
tosca chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow. Not a pairing I've EVER found believable before, but that just blew me away! Wonderful and thoughtful.
Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
That was fantastic! I love your charicterizations of both Farfie-kun and Nagi, and I just love the story itself. I hope you do decide to write more of it. There aren't enough good storys about Farie-kun.
Scarby chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Oh, I can't believe that you don't have more reviews. This is absolutely spectacular! Most definitely one of my favourite fics.

Are you going to update this? I really wish you would.

Oh, and I loved the whole thing about Nagi being a sidhe. And the description of the kiss. And everything. Arigato! Ja!
Trent chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Aloha,

The vivid descriptions used in this fic blew me away! I could feel that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach while I was reading ... leaving me hungry for more! Your sentence structure is very well thought out, with all the right words in all the right places. The majority of fan fiction I read these days is written by people too bored to care, and without the appropriate amount of time. The chapters are short and dry, often omitting descriptions and sensations, leaving me wondering. One long, amazing chapter is better than ten 200 word chapters. Also, I feel the need to comment on the portrayal of the characters. Nagi was very accurately represented in my mind, being thought of as the child, but always feeling differently. Farfarello is Irish, and I know this, but somehow I just cannot see his scarred face speaking with such a heavy accent. I know I'm the one who is wrong here, so I suppose I'll just have to get used to it. Next, I don't quite know what it was, maybe the use of onomatopoeias, but somehow I just know what the characters sound like, and what tone is hanging in their voice. With most stories, dialogue is dry, and not very personal. However, in this particular story, dialogue stuck out to me, leaving an impression in my mind. In short, I have nothing negative to say about this story, and I think the series of events was very well planned. I look foreword to reading more of your fics in the near future. Please, keep it up!

~Trent
Haitani chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Wow, I don't read much WK fanfiction, but if more stories were written like this one I might. It was just wonderful; wonderfully written, the characters wonderfully portrayed, everything was just so good! I hope you can write more, I'd be interested!
MiniMorr chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Hi!

I just wanted to say that I really liked this story! It's... Well, I can't describe it as anything else but "beautiful"... Me thinks it's one of my all-time favourites, actually!

Please add another chapter!

Jenny
mim chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
and then? c'mon! you have to continue! that was really good, I think you've capture a side of Farf that would be true. I think it's interesting and strangely perfect, this kind of farf and nagi. I like it. please continue.
BrainDamage chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Yesyesyesyes! The 2nd good Farfie/Nagi fc I found on !This pair totally rules !And yes , you HAVE to make another chapter at this one!And I hope you'll do it soon because this one it's added on my favorites !