Reviews for we are forever the places we will look to
latius chapter 1 . 2/7
Oh, what a great way to express Yukimura and Sanada's relationship. It's always been amazing to me that someone as confidently proper as Sanada would defer to Yukimura, but of course he does this because it /is/ the proper thing to do, and it's the thing that makes logical sense: Sanada is stubborn, but he is not stupid, and he realizes that Yukimura is better than him, skillwise. Thanks for this.
Floral Mist chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I cannot read SanadaxOC fics anymore because Watanabe is the only person I can imagine him being with hehe. I also love how this is from Renji's perspective. He's always calculating, always thinking. But sometimes, life muddles up the calculations and Renji becomes confused. And yet in the end it's all okay.
AznMistress chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OH MAI GOD CHOUKO YASSSSS.

and dude. renji? feelings for chouko? who would've known xDD...but...i really liked how you portrayed the relationship between yukimura and sanada. I think it really helps to give the perspective on how sanada and yukimura arent best friends.

i think sanada's affection for chouko is just so adorable. i wish that chouko would pay a bit more attention..since it really seems to be one of those relationships that would work. :3 i really enjoyed this.
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh I absolutely adore this! God I hope Sanada and Watanabe get together at some point in their lives. As always: your writing is amazing and your characterization is wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Hope you write more pieces like these :)
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This was amazing. You write Yanagi so dang well and everyone was in perfect character. I really saw a new side of Watanabe and I totally ship her and Sanada.

Love you dear
Shadowstreak chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awww, now I want sanada and watanabe to get together because sanada is just so unable to understand and express his feelings and it's sorta tragic how everyone wants to be with yukimura and he only wants the one girl who knows that she cannot be with him. So sorry for the ramble, posting jetlagged from Europe! Lovely as ever, keep it up!
Under A Cloud chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I figured I should really, really, really start leaving you reviews instead of being so awestruck and at a loss for words that I just forgo attempting to put together how much I appreciate you and your works. Let's hope I don't garble, even though I'm pretty sure I would.

Unfortunately I haven't completed 250DS, yeahs, I should be shot - but it doesn't hamper my understanding of this story in the least bit. I love what you did to Renji, how everything's shown from his perspective. He always observes, notices things and tries to rectify what needs to be, but you show that he doesn't always have the solution because he is just Renji, a human with limited capabilities.

How you work with words is amazing. The fluidity, the emotions conveyed and just everything, are all brilliantly crafted. I know my thoughts are incoherent and this doesn't flow, but I think it suffices to say I love your writing and you.

Please never stop writing, Neon. I think you hear this a lot but I still want to tell you that you have a gift.

(... Yeahs, it's all garbled in the end.)
mdijipucca chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
just lovely! I love how you described each character
My Bittersweet Ending chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love love love this - new insight to the characters whaaat? And yes you scratched my itch - Sanada has DOES have feelings for Chouko yaaaay. He's so adorably awkward . . . its okay baby, YOU WILL GET PAST THE FRIEND ZONE. And Watanabe's mum adores you like the rest of us, so you're pretty much half-way there already buddy :D

And goddammit I don't know how to feel about Seiichi anymore. You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful writing; I feel like I can't take the canon/original seriously anymore, because your take and interpretations of these characters seem more plausible. And real. But lols, it probably would have helped if Rikkai were the main school in the series hahaa.

Finally, can I just say how awesome Yanagi is as a wing-man? Like, amazeballs.
Jazz'Lynne chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is so great! I especially like the friendship between Sanada and Watanabe, but hopefully soon be something else. And Yanagi... That was surprising. I hope you to update soon, this story and KDH!

See you!
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was great! And Yanagi had a crush on Watanabe, that was surprising, but she sounds pretty from what you've described her as.
I KNEW THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING GOIN ON THERE!
Can't wait for the next chap of Kick Drum Hearts :D
That chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Was soooo good but...kinda melancholic but I liked it. I'll be sure to read the main story.
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
great
ChocoCatXX chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is really, really good :) And sad. And good. I love how you describe everybody's emotions perfectly.
Junnin chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I WAS SO UPSET AT FIRST WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION FROM YOU THAT YOU WROTE ANOTHER FIC WHICH WASN'T KICK DRUM HEARTS. But when I saw it was a (sort of) Watanabe X Sanada fic I was really very happy so thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

This is one of my favourite pairings in your story (besides KiriAn, Sayoko and Niou, and Shimizu X Marui if that is even an intended pairing already! still quite sceptical about Ootori and Yamaguchi though heh)! I like how Sanada steadies Watanabe, while the latter makes the stoic vice-captain more alive. Whether or not they really end up married with two kids and stay in an apartment in Tokyo isn't that important to me, so long as they realise they're made of each other. It is in all hope that Watanabe will mature into a beautiful young lady after realising Seiichi is not the one for her, especially when she cherishes her friendship with Okada Kaori so much.

Ah, the friendship between Okada Kaori and Watanabe Chouko. To me it seems they really care a lot for each other, especially from Watanabe, since she tries to hide her heartbreak from Kaori as much as she could. I have a feeling that Watanabe's mother doesn't really like Kaori though, or at the very least she doesn't dislike her, so whenever Watanabe invites her over, it shows how strong that friendship is. I'm actually starting to like Kaori a bit more, even though I hope she doesn't end up with Seiichi in the end. She's all about feelings and paint and it makes her very fragile. One day more with Seiichi, who falls right into her watercolour whirlpool, and this girl will just break, or that is what I feel. As for Seiichi, I hope he finds someone that makes him vulnerable to feelings different from how Kaori made him, someone that he will want to protect close to his heart, but not crush to his chest. Okada Kaori will just shatter. Both of them are nice people in their own right, but just not meant to be.

Okay I digressed oops. I wanted to talk about Sanada and Renji!

I'm not a Sanada fan to begin with, but I like his character more and more after reading KDH. He's such a traditional person, I think it will be fairly interesting how he will protect Watanabe in his own way, and how Watanabe will react to that. And how he is going to realise his feelings and FINALLY ACT ON THEM. Waiting for that plot to come up!

And when it was revealed that Renji had a crush on Watanabe previously, it suddenly occurred to me that Watanabe was probably quite well liked in school. I'm thinking of her as someone with slightly above average looks with lean muscle, polite to most but at ease with Sanada, with a little apprehension when she first meets others. And it feels like she's the kind of person who many guys will like hanging around with after they get to know her - because she can make them feel at ease. So Watanabe is now my favourite Rikkai OC, until you start telling me more about Nakajima and Fujimaru! I forsee I'll like them more once you tell me their past too. Not that I don't like Shimizu and Fuyumi and Katsuragi and Takamiya - in fact I like the whole team in general - but for now I'm exceptionally curious about Nakajima and Fujimaru, the latter also because she's Yanagi's love interest heh heh

Okay it seems that I did a part of my review for KDH here too! Please update soon, whether it be a new chapter to KDH or another companion fic eg. Niou X Sayoko twenty years down the road and TOGETHER haha