Reviews for While The World Is Still Beautiful
Krismaril chapter 1 . 4/7
This story feels like a poem, as if the waves were hugging you and telling you a story. thank you very much for sharing
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
cute love their bromance
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Beautiful, so full of emotion, i love it!
BlueberryMuffins76 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
:'( This is really sad but beautiful!
ScribeOfGondolin chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Beauty. That is the only word I can describe this story with. I love the emotions poured into the stories. They made me cry. Thank you for writing this and i hope you can write more! :D
Val Velocity chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This. Is. So. BeAUTIFUL. I'm actually quite literally sobbing, you have a way with words that makes me VERY emotional. That one line "Losing forever the little girl who loved to dance in the flowers, who once named a kitten after him..." THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. AND EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL.
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This was so wonderfully written! That part about Arwen naming a kitten after Erestor was just perfect!
This was rather bittersweet, and very beautiful, I was smiling the entire time. You write about their friendship so well, their deal at the end with Elrond's favorite wine, :D
I cannot wait to read more of your stories!
Thurin
Fayet chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Sad and beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Levade chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was lovely. Sad as it is any time you leave one life behind to begin another, but as you said, far better than staying and watching the world fade or fading with it. The banter with Glorfindel and Erestor is great, a nice balance of the familiarity of old friends and serious discussion. I love your use of the gull and the sea to call him home. Odd for a Noldo, but somehow it fits Erestor. Thank you for sharing and I hope to see more?
Peace,
Levade
mandiecandie chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
great story. both sad and uplifting.
Winterfell-6 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This story was really beautiful and really we'll-written. I loved it, particularly the interaction between Erestor and Glorfindel, and the way you characterized people who didn't actually appear (Arwen, the twins) was really good too :)
Niraito chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You made me cry, even though I tried very hard not to. It is...hard to explain to a room full of people why you're crying quietly for no reason.

It reminds me of the sad ending I'm avoiding, because I haven't even finished LOTR. The journey only started a few weeks ago for me and I try to make it last as long as possible. I need to keep reminding myself that this is not the end, there will always be new stories written by talented authors like you. Fanfiction begins where the book ends.

Forgive me for posting such a short review. I need to sit outside for a while and think *sobs*
Saphira chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
OH MY GOSH! You are a seriously good writer! I mean are you trying to make me cry?! I am seriously getting teary eyed! I love Erestor and Glorfindel! I especially love how they're friends, but they argue a lot! I am seriously trying really hard not to cry! I cry really easily! Books, movies, anything sad with really good writing or good directing and I'm sobbing!
Loved it!
Namarie!
LaurielS chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
You are writing again! Absolutely loved how you convey the pain and managed to sustain it throughout the end. I could even feel it. Brilliant. As always.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I apologize for not signing in to review however I couldn't wait to review it, it was so beautiful. You are a very good writer, I really enjoyed when they were discussing the twins choice. Glorfindal has always been a favorite if mine and you did him very well, keep up the good work