Reviews for If Blood Be The Price
Good story.

Cheers
Corrin
PewterTA99 chapter 13 . 4/19
Brilliantly written. Fantastic story. Really enjoyed this. One of the best Star Wars fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for writing. I look forward to a sequal.

Sorry, forgot to sign in.
ThunderSphinx chapter 13 . 3/12
Sequel please, please, PLEASE!?

Ooh looks like Barriss Offee might show some regret. Too bad it looks like she shall become a Sith Apprentice.

Where's Ahsoka at?
Nuada Silverhand chapter 13 . 2/16
Well, this turned dark quickly, didn't it (not that it was ever particularly light to begin with...).

You promised us sequels! Oh well, it kinda works best on its own I feel, a nicely paced story that feels complete without spending ages tying up every loose end.
EDelta88 chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
We have words for "peace without justice." The most common ones are tyranny and oppression.
Mirianne chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
This story is fabulous. I love how convoluted it gets, how intricate the relationships become. I love the balance of past and present. I hope to see a sequel to it at some point; you've crafted a fabulous AU, and I'd love to see where you take it from here.
-Mirianne
Freefan1412 chapter 13 . 2/5/2016
This was absolutely fascinating. What an AU. So very, very interesting. What a convoluted state the galaxy has landed itself in. A behind-the-times Republic against Anakin's inspiration/loyalty bound, er, organized chaos? They don't have a true enemy, the Republic is splintering and getting shaken, the Jedi Order has its not insignificant own problems. Public disapproval, complete and moral dilemma, the final loss of Obi-Wan and their precious Chosen. It's almost hilarious however what Sidious' situation is like. xd His carefully ten-year-in-the-making plan for a war wasn't happening, he lost his ten-years-of-work apprentice and has to start anew, he doesn't have complete control of two opposing sides in a war, he doesn't have Anakin near him to influence. On a more character related note, I think Obi-wan is too much a Jedi to ever let go of the teachings (though the same doesn't count for the interpretation), whereas the same can't really be said for Anakin. He did draw on the Dark Side. Not much of course, but still. Does it mean something? Or doesn't it?
I'm looking forward to the sequel!
UltraMickey chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
Don't make promises you can't keep.
Fireflies on a Lake chapter 13 . 12/11/2015
the quality of this story cannot be understated. written well, realistic, excellent characterization, and great plotting. whether or not you do a sequel, i am glad i read this fic. it's in short terms brilliant! so thanks for sharing!
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
love this story cant wait for the sequel
Neila Nuruodo chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
Well that was quite a ride. I'm so glad I remembered to come back to this story! Can't wait to see where you go from here :D
Publicola chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
After all is said and done with this fic, I really wouldn't feel nearly as bad about Order 66 if it took place in this timeline's future. Sure, the Jedi were moderately corrupt even in canon (Anakin has a point about the Jedi willingly abetting slavery with the clones and all), but in this story they are almost completely corrupt. Barriss Offee was responsible for genocide on an almost unprecedented scale (and in support of known slavers), while her master was responsible for leading the Trade Federation on an ambush of Kamino, endangering the Republic's own diplomatic delegation to Anakin's rising power. Yet the Jedi are spinning and weaving to prop up Luminara's reputation, and Offee is somehow free to come and go (however she may fear the consequences of her actions). It's appalling. At this point you've made Anakin's faction the only honorable one left - I suppose that must have been your point, but it means the Sith/Jedi conflict is now entirely a civil war.
skycomv2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
spelling correction:

"you should take it and let go pf your anger," Plo Koon Advised

"you should take it and let go of your anger," Plo Koon Advised
skycomv2 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
well that was a lot of fun. I had a story idea along similar lines so I am glad some else actually did it.

I think the flash backs could have been better done, seemed a bit to long to be at the beginning of each page. Might have been better of just doing a straight chronological telling.