Reviews for The Reluctant Bridegroom
thereisaredeemer chapter 38 . 11/1/2020
He really should employ some of them as military strategists. They would be perfect.
thereisaredeemer chapter 24 . 10/31/2020
Oh boy...
thereisaredeemer chapter 23 . 10/31/2020
It defiantly is not worth their lives, but it is worth the look on everyones faces.
thereisaredeemer chapter 22 . 10/31/2020
I liked this chapter a lot, what with Frain putting Thorin in his place and all the other lighthearted yet not teasing.
thereisaredeemer chapter 21 . 10/31/2020
I did not expect Bear to be her twin, brother yes but not twin. Though if I had thought it through his being her twin would be the only answer.
thereisaredeemer chapter 3 . 10/31/2020
Oh, the black king as in chess. I was confused for a moment.
thereisaredeemer chapter 2 . 10/31/2020
Oh I can't wait! And those boys are sweet.
silmarill chapter 4 . 5/23/2020
Omg I have never laughed this hard at a hobbit fanfic. Wow. Thorin, dainty!?
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 2 . 12/18/2019
Wow! This is so absolutely well written. Your play with words is incredible and sends me into fits of laughter that last for minutes! The oinker... due diligence... priceless! I can't wait to read more. Just brilliant!
Guest chapter 54 . 6/10/2019
s
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
SuperWhoVenger214 chapter 7 . 3/7/2018
I am LOVING this story! I have laughed so much I have tears in my eyes! I can't wait to find out who the letter writer is!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 54 . 2/25/2018
fluffy is always fun to read in Fanfics. I loved reading this chapter. great job.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
I’m really loving your story, but how can Lady Mern be 14 when (forgive me if I’m wrong) dwarfs live far longer lives than humans. I believe that Thorin was 195 when he died in the Battle of the Five Armies, and considering the actor that played him was 43 at the time I’m going to assume that 195 years old for a dwarve is the equivalent to 43 years old for a human. Considering this, I believe that a 14 year old dwarf would still be a small child. I’ve done the calculations and the equivalent to a 14 year old human girl to a dwarf girl is 63 give or take a year or two. Hope I don’t seem rude or anything but I just thought I would give you some advise, you don’t even have to change anything but I thought that you would like to know.
DabbingIntoArt chapter 48 . 8/31/2017
Dwalin is going to be in for one huge surprise!