Reviews for Obsidian Rhapsody
Amydiddle chapter 12 . 4/17
I hate/love you for making me cry so much
Cherralea chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
WHYYYYY
amerelle chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
I'm not emotional. I don't cry at scary movies, I don't whimper when I scrape my knees. I, honest to god, cried at the last part. In italics. Please, please, please, please write books. You are the most amazing writer. You captured the emotion perfectly. I want to thank you for making me feel free.
Aria657 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Oh fuck.
I want to cry.
My darlings. I mean... It reminds me of another story I've read but not in a bad way?
Just... enough to make me happy because in both stories the main characters found their love again after death and I have all the feels...
(If you're wondering about the other book it's Magic's Price by Mercedes Lackey, it's the third book in the series and just the ending reminded me a bit of this because yeah)
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Oh god. Right now, I'm wondering wether I should hate you or love you.
Hate you, because honestly such heartbreaking ending should be forbidden. Hate you for making them suffer, for killing him, for making me cry through most of chapter 11 and all of chapter 12. For reviving my hopes, only to crush them once again.
Love you because your story as well as your writing style are amazing, because your sceneries are so detailed that we can picture them exactly, because you describe emotions so well...

So, in short, I loved you fiction even though I will always wish for a happy ending for the Wolfstar pairing )

(forgive .being overly emotional, it's 3 am )
Tangledfire Blac chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OMG I haven't even finished the first chapter but that was the cutest poem I have ever read! And I'll tell u how I like the rest of the story when I finish it ZD
Ps: no my last name doesn't have anything to do with Sirius (thous the reason why it's blac not black ZD)
IWLTxo chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
You're amazing, this chapter is amazing! I love the introduction of Sirius, especially his characterisation in this fanfic. I'm already so hooked, and usually it takes like 5-6 chapters, so great job!
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I'm hooked already. And I can tell this story is going to be one hell of a ride. Can't wait to get reading!
NameIs chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
ello, my name is Megane and I am French.
I love your fiction and I wish I could translate them into French.

I don't no if I needs your permission for translate your fiction and for post on the site.
Well, I don't know if you answers me ...
Don't worry, I'm more best for translate the english on the French than the French on the English .

I mostly use my old dictionnary English / French of 30 years old (It was my dad).
I hope you will let me post on the site translations, and of course, I would say that fiction are yours.

cordially

NameIs, MĂ©gane.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
"The other ebony eyebrow rose, "I am allowed to use whatever means…necessary?"

"Your thoughts betray you, but yes, you have my permission.""

GODDD this line killed me. Just imagining the real Voldemort saying words like this in a Darth Vader's voice. LOLLLLLLLLLLL
CuteCiboulette chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
I liked this one less than the others, maybe a little *too much* AU for my tastes or... I don't know. It's not what I would call a happy ending either :( even if there *is* some improvement! I so wanted them to *live* and grow old together, damn it! :((
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
DAMNIT.

These are tears of manliness.

Really.

Great writing.

MANLY TEARS.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Oh good god!This fic was probably one of the best written things I've ever read but it was so emotionally exhausting towards the end,not in a bad way of course,just that it really got to me that bad!An i think I've said this but your style with this,the words,the ideas, they're all so well portrayed, I mean it almost feels like reading an actual real book!The mind linking,dreams and the 'lasting forever' ideas were so amazingly one here without making it seem fake,it just left me breathless,everything about this fic!

Lol,just basically saying how much i loved it all!_!

~Technomancer28
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Oh my god,i just die,yeah that's what this must be!*off to join Moaning Myrtle*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
WOOOW!Just pure wow,that scene was so so beautifully done,i love how you could have put that in words to bring out the strange feelings and that of the actual feeling that it is more than attraction!Everything about this is just great!