Reviews for Sk8er Boi
satomika chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
What...?

Medyo nalito aq bandang ending

Anyway, I'm still happy n RuHana 2! :D
ASDFGHJ chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
%&%$% $# $#! &*(%&%%$! What $% #$% gay stuff is this $$% %#%! #$ ! Crapy gay stuff! $#$ so frigin weird! #! #$!
nomy chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i like it~~so kawai~_~
narel-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
this was great! (:

got a bit confused at the last part, Youhei's. but otherwise, i loved all of it! *beams*
Cool Blue Firefox chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Man, you're going to be the next future fanfiction author. Just work on it and you'll become famous. Great fic.
baka kitsune chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
nyahaha! nabasa ko na fic mo! astig. mejo halata rin naman na gensomaden fan ka ne.. hehe. sugoi! sugoi! *bounces*
ruhana-grl1123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
hi! nice fic... It's great...
Crescent Quetzalcoatl chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
SUGOI! SUGOI!

if just flooded with this kind of fics, i'll just be damned happy!

its soooo KAWAII!

hn.. and i thought this will not be a ruhana.. though i can tolerate a hanaharu.. i will never like it... well maybe not never..

anywayz, this if one of my FAVORITE FICS!

waaahhhh! i really like it! *waves RuHana banner*

oh yeah.. abt d last part, y'knw youhei's pov.. er.. was it jus a future dream sequence or smethin? P

SUGOI!
glacier chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
yo! just read this ficcie of yours while i was in our computer lab at school. hehehe.

anyway, it's sugoi, ne! heehhe.

way to go!
blackbird8 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
oi... c eby 2... plit ako name... obviously ala ako maisip... niwei... astig ung fic! hehe... Hanamichi can skate? :D
sk8er gurl17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
holy hell...whatz that?

...i think ive just been traumatized
Hikaru R. Kudou chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Hey~ I really like this story! For one thing, it has my all-time favourite pairings AND my favourite songs! Whoa! Great job! Write more! _-
sLL chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Ahahahah!

Yay I love this ficcie!

And no, not just because it has a few Saiyuki characteristics like the songs and the name Kenren, not to mention the name Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter (yes, i know i'm demented and anime crazy, but i can't help it, can i?)...

And not just because two of my favourite pairings are there and so kawaiily together and not OC... (SenKosh and RuHana)

It's cause the storyline and the song and your writing and everything fits together so nicely and it's one of the best i've ever read!

I was dreading Hana ending up with Haruko, y'know cause of the song and everything... and i was thinking 'Ughh...' especially at the part where she clung to him like a leech... But when Ru appeared, I was grinning like an idiot!

LOL and I'm deriliously happy about the SenKosh! My favourite pairing! I like it when Sen's so hentai and aggravates Koshy-kun ... I loved the part where Koshy ran out of the room covering his ears! Kawaii!

Lol... i could become a screaming fangirl!

P

Anyways... sorry for the long review and taking up a minute or more of your time ( I dunnow how long it's become already.. P)

Just wanna tell you once again how much i really enjoyed your story! It lifted my bad mood and put a smile on my face... Arigatou!

Write more like this, kay? really needs it! P (not to mention me as well...
Black Silk Dreams chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
when i first say the name kenren, i was thinking... could it be? then came for real and still time... and yes! it is saiyuki... ok this fic was interesting, very nicely done, more more more
akane.neko chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
nicely done! rhygell-san! _ keep the fics coming! :)