Reviews for Son of Sparda DxD
kkyle814 chapter 1 . 9/21
...Tony Redgrave is Dante's alias in the novel..maybe you should research first.
Makimass chapter 1 . 9/16
I haven't read the story yet but is Nymyon for real? lol.
Nymyon chapter 2 . 9/15
Tony Redgrave... really that sounds like a self insert name to me! I mean, i understand wanting to be like Dante he is freaking awesome, but please don't try to self insert yourself into the fic under a dif name, that is just cringe! If you are gonna write a self insert do so on wattpad, people there love a good SI story, and this one seems to be above average!
DMC 5 DEAD WEIGHT chapter 18 . 9/7
This fanfiction really did aged poorly and the fact that this garbage was plagiarisming from other authors works that are no longer active on this site really dose show just how creatively bankrupt of ideas this fanfic has alongside with the person behind the story.
mhihabak chapter 12 . 8/28
Why all the drama dante can easily beat kokabeil so why are they going back and forth about it, and the relationship between raynare and her father is so inconsistent I mean every two paragraphs they go from hating each other to loving each other
mhihabak chapter 11 . 8/28
for f*ck sake why is Sona b*tching about school when there is a possible war on the horizon and why is Dante humoring her and you are telling me even after they were told when kokabeil is coming, rias or sona can't call their siblings what kind of stupid logic is that
mhihabak chapter 9 . 8/28
how come Raynare knows god is dead?
mhihabak chapter 5 . 8/27
since when was Raynare a high-ranking angel
mhihabak chapter 3 . 8/27
isn't Dante supposed to be just a normal human in the eyes of the devils why did they take him along to save Asia before they saw his combat prowess
Come on man, are you ever coming back?
Shigeraki chapter 1 . 7/22
Scratch that…don’t quote any abridged series because most the time they don’t fit the context and it’s not even original… try to come up with something original with the pieces you have not just blatantly copy abridged series.

Dante doesn’t blush even if this was the young version of Dante it’s a hard time believing he would blush and since his mind is hitting it’s 40’s blushing is something Dante could never do at that age since he’s had years to get his character development so making him blush is stupid since it’s an unlikely thing to happen.
el mismisimo chapter 8 . 7/19
Chapter 7: When travelling to Kyoto through sea, Dante encountered Taiwanese pirates. Later, when Rias was interrogating him, he identified them as Chinese.
99,999,999 Social Credit
el mismisimo chapter 6 . 7/19
Shit, sorry. In my review, when I said "losae", I actually wanted to type "losses all her credibility", but when I was going to tap the word "losses" in the auto-corrector, I mistakenly tapped the "Post Review" button that was just above.
Well, taking advantage that I'm here writing again, I want to say to you that in general, I like the comedy of the story, and the scenes are well written and understandable from a literary perspective. About the story itself: it's not very inventive, and it just settles with retelling key-points of DxD but adding Dante in them for those juicy character reactions. But still, it works for the point of the story: watching the wacky wahoo pizza man-child going on an adventure and showing those pesky ego-filled trans-dimensional who's boss.
Looking forward to Dante unlocking his Sin Devil Trigger form and Issei shitting the pants of his scale armor when he sees it! I low-key would, too... XD
el mismisimo chapter 7 . 7/19
Raynare touching Dante's D in the shower at the end of Chapter 3 (I think?) was off-putting... and pure no-sense. Dante is the kind of guy that talks and acts like he's the absolute harem-daddy, but is actually the most virgin guy to ever live, and is probably completely asexual but acts like he isn't because he thinks he looks cooler that way. Like in the official DMC 1 novel where he got drunk in a bar and was almost raped by a girl because he's handsome, but he shoved her off before they did the deed despite the girl crying and saying that she would kill herself if he didn't go to bed with her. He still didn't do it, and she actually killed herself, leaving Dante traumatized.
What I think Raynare should have done, so her character doesn't become "Dante's slut" from the get-go and losae, was to send a lighting spear directly to the back of the naked and unaware Dante, impaling him to the wall. Just like in the games, Dante can't start a new adventure without being stabbed by surprise. It's a trademark of him, unlike being a pervert or drooling all over girl's booties, which he sees all day without a trace of real lust in his face. Let Issei be the cringe little horny teen, not grown-ass 45-years-old Dante Sparda that kills Multiversal-level entities for fun while doing tricks with his hat and impersonating Michael Jackson.
DarkAres12 chapter 1 . 6/27
what a shit story and I'm impressed by the number of idiots who like me, well maybe it's a lot of people with a dark past cringe from 2014
1,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »