Reviews for Harry Black
I do not even finish this crap. 4 chapter and it show nothing of importance except that Tom was ejected from the scar. It state that Harry’s ghosts parent will be on it and then they were gone. Is clear this crap was shorter and it was just expand by crippling the writer ones in two again showing nothing good. The same stupidity as making Remus a pet, that is discriminating and insulting same as stateting that Harry will not have a gay relation, be brave enough and use the correct term, that is clear what this crap will end, well not end as it is dead now. So at the end some crap, gay stupidity mean stupid and crap story. Same old
Aelirenn chapter 25 . 5/25
The story started off quite humorous but the last several chapters aren’t particularly funny. Mostly they are sad and/or infuriating, though beating the crap out of the useless ferret was a nice touch.
Armiture chapter 25 . 4/18
I look forward to your eventual update.
Armiture chapter 14 . 4/18
That was an awesome prank!
Armiture chapter 1 . 4/16
I must say I really like the premise, I've read a few fics where Sirius gets out of Azkaban early and takes Harry away from Durskaban to raise him but this is the first I've found to start at the terrible Halloween when James and Lily die.

You need to update the summary because it mentions Lily's ghost.
cdburner5911 chapter 24 . 4/4
This story has been pretty good so far, but this chapter, even though its nearly the end of and apparently dead story, is pretty awful. It want a bit stupid, just to add drama for dramas sake, which always ruins a story. If this chapter had been any earlier I would have stopped reading, it was that stupid.
waya715 chapter 12 . 4/3
OH! LMBO! That's the best prank I've Ever read about! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
waya715 chapter 9 . 4/3
a very good story! I hope you'll have more chapters by the time I get to chapter 25... btw thank you for writing this tale!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 25 . 2/7
Poor Daphne, she's crazy about him and doesn't know how to help with the pain.
Good plot so far
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 12/3/2017
Oh my. Wow. His life went to hell rather quickly. Update soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/31/2017
Its been a year pls update
KinkyJAC chapter 25 . 10/30/2017
And then?
ChrisW96003 chapter 25 . 10/24/2017
Updated: Jun 30, 2016 - Published: Aug 5, 2014

Today's Date: 10/24/2017

Hopefully I'll update soon, but I can't in good conscience make any promises.
Nope no promises, guess I'll have to wait longer... :(