Reviews for The Walking Dead: Origins
eugenio4079 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I wonder if Carley will mention anything about the batteries
Eva Freakin' Potter chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
This was so cool to read- I loved christa and omid's chapter especially! I ship them so much in the film!
Polarbitch chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
To be honest, I think you did in write this in the right order. It just makes no sence. Good writing though.

The order should've been

-Last, Omid and christa
Guest chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
loved it.
NeoTyson chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Very great job with this series, i can see how doing season 2 would be hard not knowing where they came from beside the fact they was with Carver. Maybe just do one chapter on how the season 2 group was with Carver group and how they escape but thats just a suggestion.
Owen96 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I really like this story. You should do Carlos and Sarah. :)
I heart Lyoko chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Why am I not surprised that Omid would break a Civil War artifact? LOL XD

Keep up the great work! :D
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This was a good story. I'd like to see more but I understand.
AquaDestinysEmbrace chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I think next you should do Ben.
GemCrafted chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
That was seriously amazing! I loved every chapter of your story; it really felt like it all happened. Maybe you could do Chuck's story or Molly's? I would really love to see what you think happened to them before the apocalypse. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Write about Christa and Omid and other season 2 characters!...Please :-)
I heart Lyoko chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
LOVED IT! I'm glad that I can visualize what happened before Lee showed up. I can't wait to see more! :)
NeoTyson chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Another good chapter, you been doing good with these back stories so far
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I hope you continue. It would also be interesting for you to write Alvin and Rebecca, or Carlos and Sarah. Either way, I did quite enjoy it!
FunFX2012 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Clementines story seems pretty plausible, great story by the way. Keep up the good work.