Reviews for Dark Paradise
Guest chapter 38 . 11/30/2023
Eres grandiosa, estoy enamorada de tu historia, felicitaciones, un saludo y buenos deseos desde Venezuela.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2023
Need this story back so bad . I just re read it again last night and can’t get it out of my head. Please come back! Hope you’re doing well
Danielle85 chapter 42 . 4/1/2023
It's been years, but I sincerely hope you will finish this story one day. Still one of my favorites.
live.small.joys chapter 42 . 3/1/2023
They way you write is so intriguing and capture my attention. Please write more :)
AnaTwiLover chapter 42 . 2/14/2023
I first read this story in 2015 and was immediately captured. Over the years there had been a few updates, bringing much joy. It’s such a great read and I truly hope you’ll come back and finish this one day. We haven’t forgotten and we’re still dying to know how this one ends. Thank you for this Bella and Edward!
ohno chapter 42 . 1/30/2023
I think it's safe to say this fic has been abandoned :( but if you ever find the inspiration please keep it going!

Good luck 3
kenyatta.harmon0516 chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
UPDATE SOON. Keep Going Great Story. IT'S GREAT.
FictionAddiction734 chapter 42 . 10/5/2021
Oh no! Please come back! You can't end it there!
iwishiwasbellaswan chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
I loved the story.
Emulation91 chapter 42 . 8/26/2021
Was heartbroken to read through all those chapters and realize this wasn’t complete. Not sure if you still read reviews, but I really hope you might come back and finish this story one day! And if not, thank you for a great story anyway. Hope you’re well!
i heart clash chapter 42 . 8/3/2021
Another lovely story! Another wonderful version of Edward and Bella. Thank you for the great read :)
Schwips chapter 42 . 8/2/2021
Hello, so sad at the end of the chapter that in fact it was stopped. I was so immersed in your story that chapter flew fast.
It was very good, thanks for sharing with us, I just hope one day you’ll come back to it.
Take care!
DMBSJB18 chapter 42 . 7/3/2021
Bah! Of course I find this fic and it hasn’t been updated in two years! Dannnngggg! But I’m really really hoping you come back and finish it someday! :) I’m really digging these characters. I can’t relate to any of them- at all- and I think that’s why I’m loving it so much. I love stories that can immerse me into someones life that is so different from my own. I feel for every single one of the characters.
I also don’t understand how Edward doesn’t consider himself a man whore? I mean… isn’t sleeping around the definition of that? I slightly understand using sex to deal with crap, but I never did the one night stand thing and I really think that would leave me feeling gross. But you know, like I said, that’s why I love reading about characters I can’t relate to bc jt makes me see things differently.
Anyways, I hope you continue this!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 42 . 9/8/2020
Just re-read still an amazing story! Hope your doing well!
SharonBooks chapter 24 . 5/3/2020
You would think being quarantined because of the corona the writer could finish the story
2,964 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »