Reviews for Dark Paradise
ericamo chapter 39 . 8/29
I need more
Sylvia Cullen chapter 39 . 8/27
I hope you finish this story! It's so good.
eminemini chapter 39 . 8/25
Really really good. I wanna see them get together for real! Love this fix please update!
Anonima chapter 1 . 8/14
Toc toc... are you still there? :)
Cardamoms3 chapter 39 . 8/7
Love the slow build. Although, it's hard to imagine any kind of happy ending for this crew.
KB-94 chapter 39 . 7/29
Here's to hoping you'll keep writing this one! It's a fab story. So much depth!
clapton-don't-dance chapter 39 . 7/24
Just discovered this gem and devoured it in one sitting! Just the right amount of angst. Can't wait for the update!
Gabriella chapter 1 . 7/7
How do we fall back in love? Miss the world you created with your words. Hope you'll find ispiration again, i trully miss you... you got me in love with the way you use your words and the little details... are incredible. I trully hope you are really good in mind, body and soul.

Finally the sun is kissing our skin :)
update please?
alainaroullier chapter 39 . 6/18
Crazy kids!
ciera.richez chapter 39 . 6/11
When I started reading this, I didn't even pay attention to see if it was completed, and by the time I found out that it was still a WIP, I was already hooked. I hope you finish it, and soon! DO NOT give up on it, please! I've currently stopped reading it (I think the last chapter I read was 35 or somewhere around there), and am waiting for it to be completed! :-)
123JenniferS chapter 39 . 5/27
Fanfic didn't give me a notification for the last 3 chapters! Good thing I went looking for it. Loving this story!
RobinBabyReads chapter 39 . 5/24
Please write more! I'm still so obsessed since the first time I read this.
nikol chapter 38 . 5/16
I'm glad you are back! your stories are my favs
annagardner11 chapter 39 . 5/15
Update soo.n please love it
2,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »