Reviews for Dark Paradise
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
UPDATE SOON. Keep Going Great Story. IT'S GREAT.
FictionAddiction734 chapter 42 . 10/5/2021
Oh no! Please come back! You can't end it there!
iwishiwasbellaswan chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
I loved the story.
Emulation91 chapter 42 . 8/26/2021
Was heartbroken to read through all those chapters and realize this wasn’t complete. Not sure if you still read reviews, but I really hope you might come back and finish this story one day! And if not, thank you for a great story anyway. Hope you’re well!
i heart clash chapter 42 . 8/3/2021
Another lovely story! Another wonderful version of Edward and Bella. Thank you for the great read :)
Schwips chapter 42 . 8/2/2021
Hello, so sad at the end of the chapter that in fact it was stopped. I was so immersed in your story that chapter flew fast.
It was very good, thanks for sharing with us, I just hope one day you’ll come back to it.
Take care!
DMBSJB18 chapter 42 . 7/3/2021
Bah! Of course I find this fic and it hasn’t been updated in two years! Dannnngggg! But I’m really really hoping you come back and finish it someday! :) I’m really digging these characters. I can’t relate to any of them- at all- and I think that’s why I’m loving it so much. I love stories that can immerse me into someones life that is so different from my own. I feel for every single one of the characters.
I also don’t understand how Edward doesn’t consider himself a man whore? I mean… isn’t sleeping around the definition of that? I slightly understand using sex to deal with crap, but I never did the one night stand thing and I really think that would leave me feeling gross. But you know, like I said, that’s why I love reading about characters I can’t relate to bc jt makes me see things differently.
Anyways, I hope you continue this!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 42 . 9/8/2020
Just re-read still an amazing story! Hope your doing well!
SharonBooks chapter 24 . 5/3/2020
You would think being quarantined because of the corona the writer could finish the story
Jessmarie82 chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
Please update soon!
This is such an amazing story!
You are an incredible writer!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/14/2020
I LOVE this story so much. It’s incredibly beautiful
Can’t wait for it to be updated. Crossing my fingers that it happens soon!
pbadeaux10 chapter 42 . 1/14/2020
I just re-read this and I still love it! Please say you’ll come back and write some more! It’s so good!
Kayarie27 chapter 42 . 10/6/2019
Please update
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 41 . 10/3/2019
I read this a couple years ago and was surprised to see you updated! Thanks so much for that little summary of the characters I was surprised I forgot a bit of it. Thanks !
El chapter 42 . 9/9/2019
Gah I love this story. I hope you’re able to come back to it!
2,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »