Reviews for Treasure Hunt
Anelah chapter 18 . 3/3/2017
NOOOO, you cant stop the story here! Please, dont! Please update, this is amazing!
Anelah chapter 16 . 3/3/2017
I have a bad Feeling about this Sherman-guy... I want Angelica and Jack to get back together :( *cries*
Anelah chapter 14 . 3/3/2017
Wow, its so strange to read about Jack being this angry! Kind of reminds me of another fanfic I just read, where Jack absoutely hated Angelica for another reason... I hope you wont turn her into a cat like the other author, though xD... I understand how Jack is Feeling, but as always I feel sorry for Angelica xD Im never gonna change...
Anelah chapter 11 . 3/3/2017
omg this story is so amazing! Im really excited to read what will happen next! :)
margarita99dst chapter 18 . 2/22/2016
actualiza por favor , que mas sigue
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2016
Its been a long time since your last update. I really want to read the next chapter. I really love your story. Please don't let it unfinished. Its kinda waste you know, since this story is one of a kind. I looking forward for the next chapters and your comeback.
Nobody chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Well I thought its jack&angelica not jack&Elizabeth sorry to say that but no one kiss his best friend just because they like right?! First I loved your Story but now? Idk pls bring jack and angelica back together I hate sparrabeth :(
Guest chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
Oooooooo, what's going to happen? Thanks for updating
Maddz2 chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
Well, crisis averted. Phew. :/ I would have been devestate had she actually went along with him...not good. But she's stronger than that...go her! Can't wait til the next chapters! :D Keep it up, and update soon!
Rumbuss chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
YASSSSS THISSS WAS AMAZING! Ehehehe we are two peas in a pod, and your are just too sweet okay, ily so you so much! Loved this and i really can't wait for more! God I'm so glad Sherman is just a bumbling woos. X)

-Rum xoxoxo (and 100s of kisses and hugs more for you)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
Please update! I want jack and Angelica to get back together. Please update, you're amazing. Thank you
Me chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
I love you story really, but there was just a little thing that I didn't get in this chapter...
When Elizabeth asked him if he loved her and he said yes, but then it was believable but not true...
The Not True thing got me off, like how do you want to get Jack and Angelica back together id he doesn't love her?!
Omgggg this is so interesting! LOVE IT!
60443 chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! This has to be one of my favorite stories in the Jack/Angelica section. I am begging you please update super fast. It is beyond words how much I want to see what will happen next.
Josophina chapter 17 . 3/19/2015
Jack and Angelica need to get back together very fast! And I hope Sherman won't cause her any harm (he seems suspicious to me). Please update. The flow of events in this story are the best in the Jack/Angelica section of fanfic. You left it on a very interesting note and now the wait is killing me :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2015
Please a new chapter! It's been a month! Please!