Reviews for Ever Connected
Can't wait to see how this ends. Excellent story so far. A bay can derail a life like nothing else on the planet. Worth it though.
TOSoldtimer chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
I love your handling of Kenshin's discovery of his displacement in time, but not space. It goes much more smoothly with a child like Yahoo than it would with Kaoru. Your Yahoo is an engaging child, and Kenshin is perfect throughout. Kaoru without kendo is a little odd.

I'm going to be very sad to come to the end of this unfinished fic. Maybe you'll remedy that someday?
Dynamite chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
"Can we keep him?"

That absolutely cracked me up. omg.

Great story. I'm really enjoying it so far. Keep it up!
Splatter-Painter52291 chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
What a cliffhanger! I'm really enjoying this story, and hope you get a chance to post a new chapter soon. I can't wait to see what happens. _
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
I wasn't sure that this would be a good story at first, but you really made it work out. I do want a bit more action. even so, it is very impressive that you made all these characters work in a story like this. Keep up the good work! and congrats about the baby!
catharsys chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
I read this at night and I find it so goshdarn difficult to put down that I end up sleeping so late, lol. Thank you for this fic! Of all the time travel fics I've read, this one is my favorite so far. I especially love the concept of The Weaver! The way you presented it was so mythological, in an oriental context, that I felt like I was watching this fic in anime version, and that's a really reallyyy good thing in my book! I also applaud how you manage to put in snippets of Kenshin's canon past wherever and whenever they are appropriate; it keeps the story grounded and not flung too far from the RK universe. Plus plus points also for the way you balance the seriousness and comedic nature of this story; very much like how Rurouni Kenshin really is! Looking forward to reading the rest of the story :)
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Congratulations! If it's any help, the 2nd trimester is usually a lot easier in terms of morning sickness & energy.
I continue to enjoy your story. I can't help wondering if that moment when Kenshin felt connected (before Sano & Yahiko butted in) is the point of how to fix things. Then again, there seems to be someone else that Kenshin has to deal with. I did like how Kaoru revealed a bit by indicating she wanted Kenshin to stay & by showing her worry that she is causing the problem by being over-attached.
All the best w the pregnancy!
J Luc Pitard chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Congratulations! The chapter is nice and all, but I'm reacting to the author's note. Some people barely notice their pregnancy and others... yeah. If it helps, things do get better. Our babies are teens and we love them so much!

Really liked how Kaoru knows it's her that's the problem, but what's the solution? Probably not what anyone expects. I'm thinking their dreams should give some answers.
J Luc Pitard chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
Interesting developments. That's a pretty clear confession, for Kenshin. Love the boys running off to get sweets (and rejection) at the festival. And now... the mystery continues!
Winslow'sPhoenix chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Congratulations on your baby! Please don't strain yourself for anything. You need to stay healthy. I personally have never been pregnant, but I watched my sister with her child. It was a big strain on her and I don't want the same thing happening to you.

Kenshin's gunna stay in the future, right? Because Kenshin and Karou need to stay together.
I loved the line where Yahiko asks why Kenshin was talking to a wall. :) I laughed pretty hard.
Parrocha chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Congratulations on your baby.
My sister's pregnant with her second child right now. A boy just like her first.
So I wish you luck and strength for what is to come.
And also thank you for this new chapter :)
guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Congratulations! (and my sympathy for having such epic morning sickness) I had it, but not that bad. (For months whenever I talked on the phone, I always had the urge to throw up and usually always did, running as fast as I could to the bathroom, as soon as I could end the call.) Hoping you will feel better as things progress. I enjoy your story. Don't worry about how long it takes to update, just take care of yourself.
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
loved the chapter! Oh my goodness, finally, Kenshin shows feelings hahaha
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Is that Sano? He's the only one we haven't met yet! Hahaha
InTermsICanUnderstand chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Yes, Kaoru is definitely going to freak hahaha! Love the chapter!