Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Marriage Law Revolution
liza123 chapter 4 . 5/20
Wow! A well written tale, a hard one, to be sure
Sour alcremie chapter 2 . 12/14/2023
" "I was a student for six years, remember? I was called 'mudblood' almost daily by Malfoy and his ilk, "

Why is she lying? She hadn't even heard the word mudblood until second year!
RealWarriorOfLight chapter 1 . 11/6/2023
Magnifique...i just have to say your fanfic was so good that i read complete in just two days (well the fact that i learned fast reading helped) , also the perspective of enchanted muggle weapons was very interesting...also you really know how to write actions in detail when needed...that helped me to improve my own writing too.
DJArla chapter 31 . 8/7/2023
Great story. Love that you took the typical marriage law trope and came up with something completely unique. Enjoyed this v much
Forsoothandconquest chapter 3 . 7/22/2023
Okay, I hate these idiotic versions of Harry and Hermione
Forsoothandconquest chapter 2 . 7/22/2023
What kind of messed up alternate universe is this?
All this nonsense they’re accusing McGonagall of is just that, NONSENSE
Guest chapter 30 . 6/20/2023
Well, here I am at the end. For some reason, when I started reading this story, instead of chapter one, I got the epilogue. I read it, expecting flashbacks to follow. But then I realized I was on chapter 31.
It reads pretty well that way.
What a lot of work you put into this story. Thank you.
Not a story for the faint of heart, who want to see no bloodshed.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2023
Great use of a pair of vanishing cabinets!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2023
I love Luna; thank you for sharing her fascinating thoughts. Another good chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2023
Very interesting story. Somehow, when I clicked on the story link it took me to the last chapter. So I was reading the final chapter and thinking, "I expect there will be some flashbacks ". Then when I got to the end of the chapter, I realized I had just read the last chapter.
So I started from the beginning and it is good!
I congratulate you on Draco's thoughts in this chapter. Blaming others, and not his parents , for his own problems. This strikes me as the way a Draco would face his own shortcomings. Well done.
owl3764 chapter 31 . 3/18/2023
Good story. I liked it.
It's interesting to read in all these HP stories how you've keep some characters the same all the way through. Sally-Anne comes to mind atm.
I think I've only one more HP story to read, then I might venture into some of your other stories. It's nice to find an author's stories I really like.
Kind regards.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2023
I must say, the Dumbledorian apologists flipping out in the reviews is almost as entertaining as the story itself.

Like that person desperately hanging onto the word "mundane" like it's some gotcha, as if canon's liberal use of "magical mundane concept" isn't 5 times more annoying, and totally doesn't point out how unimaginative, backwards and hypocritical the magical community is by ripping ideas off the normal world and still pretending they're superior.

Or the one that claims that they liked the magical world being "fanciful and nonsensical", as if that absolves them of being disgustingly bigoted and corrupted to the point that third world despots would probably look like saints.

But the best is the people trying to play down McGonagall's faults, in the exact same manner that the Hogwarts faculty keeps letting bullies and literal Death Eaters off practically scot-free for their assaults on the "undesirables".
Pillager61 chapter 31 . 2/10/2023
A very enjoyable story. The battle parts were realistically portrayed as far as my 45 year hobbyist level of the study of war.
I can easily see this AU world of class system existing. I whole heartily agree with the "Happy Ending" because IRL the world kinda sucks.
Favorite Author and Story. Also have started reading "Patron", very nice so far. Both this and 'Patron' are in less than lovely AU world it just makes for a different background that works so well.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2023
With all due respect, the North American colonies rebelled before England banned slavery. Ergo, the statement makes no sense unless all magical were Confederacy affiliated.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2023
Why does something like this even exist...
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »