Reviews for Forget-me-not
elsie bailey chapter 29 . 6/8
This is so wonderful.
LdyJulanna chapter 18 . 5/7
Eric is pulling a Sookie grrr they'll never get anywhere like this
reddragon8414 chapter 6 . 5/4
I really love your concept of how the curse would continue even after Eric's memories returned. This is a real punishment for the Viking, not that I want him punished! But this story really show him loosing his hearts desire by Sookie not remembering their time together! Bravo! Great story! Thank you for writing it!
BelleWolf chapter 38 . 2/8
Love this outtake! You did a fantastic job keeping the spirit of the characters that made them so lovable in the first place and actually made them better by being more flexible. Wonderful story. Great writing!
BelleWolf chapter 37 . 2/8
Love this addition and Sookie creating the bond. Great twist!
BelleWolf chapter 36 . 2/8
Loved what you did with their characters. Their voices, interactions with each other, sense of humour. Really really enjoyed this! Thank you so much for sharing!
BelleWolf chapter 35 . 2/8
Awesome and awesome. Another great chapter. Sookie still took a risk even though her brain was still getting in the way. Now what happens next between these two!?
BelleWolf chapter 34 . 2/8
Beautiful chapter. Some lovely lemony goodness!
BelleWolf chapter 33 . 2/8
Like how the post-fight care worked out. Eric has definite skills in first aid. Your description of the vampire nature was great showing the darker menacing side and Sookie seeing it all.
BelleWolf chapter 32 . 2/8
Great fight scene! Plus with music to accompany it. Lol. The Pam and Eric tag-team is fierce! So guess this means Sookies favourite coat is ruined. Eric better buy her another one!
BelleWolf chapter 31 . 2/8
Pam's a Star. Seriously she's awesome. Whereas Sam is a bit slow not figuring any of this out prior to. Only point out the last line which is a great cliff hangar again; should be "...rip her throat.." not."... reap her throat.."
BelleWolf chapter 30 . 2/8
Great chapter! Pam always provides great comic relief and Sookie is trying to figure Eric out which is entertains too!
BelleWolf chapter 29 . 2/8
That Mickey was viscous and stupid. Bad combo! Good riddance! Interesting how many outs Tara had but still needed to be rescued by others.
BelleWolf chapter 28 . 2/8
Nice cliff hangar! I like that these two say what's on their mind more effectively. Still not super up front but definitely better at communicating their points of view even though they are constantly interrupted by some event or people! I like that now it's Sookies turn to save Eric.
BelleWolf chapter 27 . 2/7
I like Sookie trying to explain / rationalism her relationship to Tara who just used vampires as they used her. Wonder if Mickey glamoured Tara to not be able to kill him? Looking forward to Sookies plan being put in action!