Reviews for My Password
Nisprior246 chapter 2 . 5/22
I loved it. Though I like mentor fics more, your poems are truly beautiful. You should write loads more!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
wELL ITS KINDA BAD
StarDuchess chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Wow! I really liked both of them. Great takes on their point of views.

There were a couple of spots that did not rhyme well, though:

'I wake to find Harry with his head on my bed,/Slouched in a chair, holding my hand.'

'Snape is now unconscious;/I've called to my father.'

Overall, they were good.
swrfjackson chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
The first chapter is better I think.

I love that one a lot.

The second is good too, but I can't stop thinking about the first.
Aldavinur chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Wow, that was really touching somehow! And so very well written! It's just sad that they aren't really able to change their relationship!

Greetings

Aldavinur
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
I wish this was a neverending collection of many different Severitus-themed poems.. very inspiring..

Like the first one, there were a few lines that weren't 'true rhymes', but it flowed nonetheless. I especially love the middle bit, and you get the sense that Harry vaguely realises he's dying.. drifting away, and then he's back - but is Snape? What will there relationship be like now? Hm.. I feel like I want to write a fic based on this.. If I come up with a plot (unless you've already written such a story, I'll go through your profile).. I might ask your permission for the ideas.

Yay! Thanks for writing.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
! A Moste Excellente Poem.. You know, like Moste Potente Potions.. I was wondering if I should put an 'e' on Poem..

*cough* I really like this! The emotions in it were very strong, and some of the lines were great, like 'The boy grows weak; the serpent stronger' and 'this boy, /my/ boy' and the end of it. I was shocked when Harry died - I was screaming 'no' but it was alright.. _ I shall read the other one now.
MadnessInBaggyPants chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
I am speechless! Take in consideration what I’ve said about the first chapter… Wow!
MadnessInBaggyPants chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Extraordinary! This is so gut wrenching! A great feeling when it involves fanfiction…
VickiWeasley chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
wow i luv i luv i luv so cute first severitus poems i have ever read really good go you!goin on my favs
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
UPDATE! VERY GOOD!
clover chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
so wut do i think? i think you should continue!
Cuccusstte chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This is a very beautiful piece !

I'd like to translate it in Italian, and put in my anglo Italian site, at

.it/fanfic/