Reviews for Finding Celebrian
AmazingWriter123 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
This is officially the saddest Celebrian torture fic I've ever read. And looking at the date is creeping me out, because it's weird to read a story that was written when you were three... :)
Margaret Lestrange - Riddle chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Hey,really good story. Love it.
AlickyNicholas chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
This was a very moving story, and I enjoyed reading it. The imagery of the falling leaf at the end was particularly effective...gave me chills. Great job!
AlickyNicholas chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
You're making me fall in love with Glorfindel a little. :) Imladris would be in very sad shape without him during the events in this story!
AlickyNicholas chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
The way you write is amazing...the emotions are so intense and I feel so bad for all three of them. It's a tough read, but I can't stop reading!
Emily chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
M, perfect ending. Very sad, this story, but so good. Thanks...
Emily chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
Eesh, ain't that just the truth. Look what happened to Feanor and his sons, for crying out loud!
elrond peredhel chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
As it is complete, i saved my review till the end.

this whole story is beautifully written, with each character showing depth and plenty of emotion. well done! as you can tell from my username, elrond is my favourite character, and you have definitely done him and his family justice!

The amount of skill in this is incredible- i felt their emotions and lived it all with them, even crying at the end.. :(

one point i would make however, is that there are a few typos in there- at times it is not the spelling but the actualy wording. arwen asks why then would not let her.. it should read they. things like that are dotted through the chapters, but overall it was perfect!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Wow - very intense little ficlet, and very well-written. Excellent!
WarriorElf chapter 13 . 3/2/2005
NO! It can't be over...Well, I guess it can. Great job! You did a really wonderful job!
Tara chapter 13 . 6/25/2004
Oh, this is so sad. Its perfect but so sad and upseting, i've always thought elves lived perfect lives but this is a reality check. Well written, beautiful story. I also read your 'elrond's boys' that brilliant you should write more on them or perhaps Arwen.

Tara x
moonshine4488 chapter 13 . 6/19/2004
Great story. It was a sad ending,but it was written very well.
moonshine4488 chapter 10 . 6/18/2004
I know you wrote this a while age, but I am just starting to read it. There is something I do not understand. I would have no idea what to say to Celebrian if I were another elf. So why is she so upset that no one will talk with her. What do say to someone who went through that?
Maiden of Valinor chapter 13 . 6/11/2004
I don't know what to say. This is possibly the best story I have ever read. Thank you so much. I was a bit worried at first that this would be fluffy like your other stories, but you never cease to prove me wrong. Thank you again for making me appreciate what I have.
Maiden of Valinor chapter 10 . 6/11/2004
Those pitiful excuses for friends! But it's great to know that Cel is recovering! Or recovered... no, not that... AG i hate everything