Reviews for Along came a blonde
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Is getting too cliche. Plus it's grammar that makes the story more than the plot so basically so you screwed yourself over with that one. Cya.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2017
This is the first Naruto x Sengoku Basara crossover I've ever read and it is amaaaazing! She's not overpowered that she can take on the world but she's by no means weak either. I think she also makes a great addition to Masamune and Yukimura's rivalry. I can't wait to see how Tsunade and the other respond to who she ends up with (if not both). Good luck with future chapters and take care!
AstarteLuna chapter 20 . 5/4/2017
interesting i can't wait for more, if you can please keep on making the chapters long thanks until the next chapter.
Yuuguregurl21 chapter 20 . 4/30/2017
Yay! I can't wait for more chapters!
animecrazygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Great fan fic!
Yuuguregurl21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
The story's not bad but you misspelled Minato's surname wrong, it's 'Namikaze' not 'Mikaze' but keep up the good work!
AstarteLuna chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
interesting story and i chapter i can't wait for more, if you can please keep on making the chapters long thanks until the next chapter.
HikaruWinter chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Kasuga! *squee* Pairings always end up pissing off people *nods sagely* I don't really mind, I love both of them equeally, so, go with what feels best for you. Though a lady for Yukimura... Not Ino *deadpans* And not Hinata either, he seems to like strongwilled women, like Sakura *tilts head* Ohh! Ohh! Can you get Temari?! *star eyed* I love that woman! She's the first strong female lead on the whole series *trembles* Kishimoto got over himself with that one -even if he made her lose against Shikamaru, the Sasuke Retrieval Arc action completely makes up for it.
Not to undermine Tenten, because she's awesome. But she's the character with less backstory of the whole series *deadpans* Even Biwako has more backstory than her! Damned Kishimoto! I'm fine with her too, though *shrugs* She's been on a team with Lee, and likely to tolerate Yukimura's sunny disposition good naturedly. Temari might be fondly exhasperated or terrifyingly irritated at turns (which has hidden potentian for hilarity, then again Tenten is just as likely to go for the pointy things at her Most Displeased)...
I like them both! In both senses of the sentence! Yeah!
And what a long, rambling review this one is...
The Shadow of Kami chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Awesome chapter. Great fight scene with narumi, and great to see the boys both aiming towards there love intrest. But gotta say you always go with the one eyed Dragon for romantic parings.
FluffySheepLion chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Entertaining.
HikaruWinter chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
YEAH! *cheers* No messy demise yet, but I'm a happy camper! *cackles* I wonder why she couldn't do the Rasengan -the normal one- withouth Kurama's chakra, though *tilts head* Or Sage Mode, now that I think about it. And no Kawarimi to be had. Anywhere. It IS an useful technique, you know? Shunshin too. Hell, even the Kirigakure no Jutsu is pretty useful *pouts* Meanie author!
I still love the story, though, fangirl rambling aside.
LET'S GET TO STALKING! *clicks Follow Button*
HikaruWinter chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Oh. An explanation for the Weakness Of The Female Gender (Of Doom) [Masashi Kishimoto TM].
...
Ok. I'll take it. For now. But Narumi is the student of a Seal Master and an Uzumaki to boot. I expect her to undo that shit for the next fight -and that fight to be epic. And end in Kimiko's messy, gory demise. By Giant Fox Jaws. Kurama deserves a treat from time to time, he's behaving!
HikaruWinter chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
THE PLOT THICKENS! *cackles*
HikaruWinter chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I'm sure Tsunade would have something -violent- to say about this *cackles* My imagination is forming a very amusing scene *laughs hysterically* *falls from her chair* OOF!
HikaruWinter chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
I kinda want to stab Kimiko. Repeatedly *tilts head* The Uzumaki Female violence seems to be contagious. Huh.