Reviews for How to Train a Marauder
AlyssaWoods chapter 17 . 7/2
It makes me both happy and sad that my sister co-wrote this, smh. ️
Bubber chapter 1 . 2/18
this is kind of coot :O
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
i love the plot twist, seriously wicked creative.
Loony the Lothlorien Hunter chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
I liked it, I really liked it and complete fluff isn't my favourite thing to read but it is nice. I'm excited for where this will go.
You'reHearingVoices chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
I like this so far.
i love jily chapter 16 . 5/18/2015
Come on please update... pretty please with strawberry on top 3.. (not cherry though, i dont like it very much ;-) )
Through-Hardships-to-the-Stars chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
Your work is amazing. I love your writing style and how you've written the characters. I absolutely love this story! I am irreversably hooked!
Dramione Winchester-Halliwell chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
I love James! if only he loved me back :(
Loony the Lothlorien Hunter chapter 16 . 2/17/2015
James need to go through more pain! And so does Sirius!
Good on Lily & Jane, now lets hope those boys are nice and buy them chocolates and stuff and not just want them as a 'look I'm dating a supermodel'
Can't wait for more but don't worry, I'm bloody terrible at updating
overlordred chapter 16 . 2/17/2015
What? What's this? Could it be? You guys are...ALIVE? Oh Happy Day! I'm so happy to see you guys, it's been so long! And then you come back with this little gem!

It's nice to see that James is pulling his head out of his butt and getting with the program. But the greatest part of his epiphany is that he is taking the blame where blame is due and recognizing his actions and that is the mark of great character and even better writing! Bravo my good ladies! Then you had him practice what he was preaching to himself and apologize to Charlotte, even though I don't want her getting in the way of Jane and Sirius, later on of course after he grows up, I still felt for her because now that you guys have her explain it that must have hurt her a lot. So I just hope that she finds a guy who will truly appreciate her, just because she's not the smartest doesn't mean she deserves less respect, so yeah. It's good to see the seed being planted and James' new way of thinking. I don't envy him having to tell Darcy the truth though...she's just scary...

I'm kind of into the new Jane and Lily's relationship, that is until James and Sirius grow up and become more mature along with lots of groveling, but I'm just glad that they'll be able to have more relationship experience with the opposite sex and that way they won't just fall for the first guy they get into a relationship with. I cannot wait to see more of Remus and the raddest girl in the land, Diana! And anything else you throw at us!

So happy to see you guys posting again! Good night my pretties!
101olive4u chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
Oh, PLEEAAASSEEEE update again! This is such a cool and different story, I'm already hooked!
The 5th Marauder chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
Ohh my god this is literally my fave fanfic at the moment. I love your ideas and writing style. You are truly an inspiration to us unworthy mortals.
HinnyShipper chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Awesome! I loved the party!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
Hello,
I am DYING for the next chapter, so if you could post it really soon, I would be eternally grateful.
So UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Keep the good work coming,
With best wishes,
Guest
1questingdreamer chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
Here's the deal. The story is moving a bit slow. James and Sirius are still bad guys. (This is a Jilly and Sirius/oc fic, right?) Maybe you could add in bits of kindness in to slowly turn them into good guys? Because, as a reader, I still hate them. On the positive side, that was an exciting chapter. I just wish Lily and Jane didn't have to try SO hard. I mean, it is like they are a whole different person. The old Lily would not have spent that long to perfect her appearance. James and Sirius have to fall in love with some of their inner qualities, right?