Reviews for But I'm Only Human
AnotherGirlWithAStory chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh my god that was amazing! I didn't realise that I needed this scene until now. Just so amazing.. I really love the way you write Scott and Stiles while still making the scene sound believable. I love when people tend to completely ignore the other characters and just focus on Stiles and Scott but I'm aware that probably wouldn't happen in this scenario so I really love how you wrote it.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I'm going to second that FEELINGS. Nice work!
huskiehusk chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
That quote from 3A was perfection
Calculate Freedom chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Really good story. I'm going to echo you here because FEELINGS. It was intense. When I was watching 'Weaponized' I did vaguely wonder why Stiles wasn't completely freaking out after almost dying. I am one hundred percent positive this is what happened afterwards, when they were all safe. So thumbs up for nailing it and an awesome story to boot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Uggghhhhh this was wonderfully done
Lynn-G chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
That was beautiful!

Loved it!

Lynn
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I HATE THAT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FANFICTIONS MAKES ME CRY. I HATE IT. GOOD JOB
The One Who Laughs Last chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Wow. Nice. I never even realized they were missing a scene there. I liked this :) I'm such a sucker for friendship fluff. Especially sad friendship fluff.

Yours Truly,

i lovvvvve this!
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Aww. This was awesome.
orionastro chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
well, beautiful, its so good to see how much they care and love each other .this deserves a sequel ,.
a passing reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Your writing is amazing, I love it so much. Ah, feelings are overtaking me! Thank you for writing these stiles fanfics, teen wolf is amazing and so are you.
(Stiles is the ultimate bae)
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That was so good! I wish there had been a scene with Stiles freaking out and Scott and the Sheriff console him!