Reviews for But I'm Only Human
Calculate Freedom chapter 1 . 7/18
Really good story. I'm going to echo you here because FEELINGS. It was intense. When I was watching 'Weaponized' I did vaguely wonder why Stiles wasn't completely freaking out after almost dying. I am one hundred percent positive this is what happened afterwards, when they were all safe. So thumbs up for nailing it and an awesome story to boot.
Uggghhhhh this was wonderfully done
Lynn-G chapter 1 . 1/29
That was beautiful!

Loved it!

Lynn
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I HATE THAT ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FANFICTIONS MAKES ME CRY. I HATE IT. GOOD JOB
The One Who Laughs Last chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Wow. Nice. I never even realized they were missing a scene there. I liked this :) I'm such a sucker for friendship fluff. Especially sad friendship fluff.

Yours Truly,

i lovvvvve this!
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Aww. This was awesome.
orionastro chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
well, beautiful, its so good to see how much they care and love each other .this deserves a sequel ,.
a passing reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Your writing is amazing, I love it so much. Ah, feelings are overtaking me! Thank you for writing these stiles fanfics, teen wolf is amazing and so are you.
(Stiles is the ultimate bae)
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That was so good! I wish there had been a scene with Stiles freaking out and Scott and the Sheriff console him!
MiRiNHa chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh, this is so lovely. Sciles is just the ultimate brotp and you did them justice. I loved it! Cheers.
Linguam chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I really like this one and the feels in it, and it's a scene I thought should've been in the series too. Greatly done, I truly enjoy reading your work :)

(also, I love the reference to the scene in Motel California, but this being the other way around. Really nicely done! :D)
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
omg i love your writing like holy crap its perfect