Reviews for But I'm Only Human
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 5/16
Aww. This was awesome.
orionastro chapter 1 . 2/6
well, beautiful, its so good to see how much they care and love each other .this deserves a sequel ,.
a passing reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Your writing is amazing, I love it so much. Ah, feelings are overtaking me! Thank you for writing these stiles fanfics, teen wolf is amazing and so are you.
(Stiles is the ultimate bae)
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That was so good! I wish there had been a scene with Stiles freaking out and Scott and the Sheriff console him!
MiRiNHa chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh, this is so lovely. Sciles is just the ultimate brotp and you did them justice. I loved it! Cheers.
Linguam chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I really like this one and the feels in it, and it's a scene I thought should've been in the series too. Greatly done, I truly enjoy reading your work :)

(also, I love the reference to the scene in Motel California, but this being the other way around. Really nicely done! :D)
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
omg i love your writing like holy crap its perfect
qtpielissy29 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Aww...loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
That last line: shivers.
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awww. So many feels! I really really loved this; especially the last few lines. This was exceptionally heartbreaking and so so good.
Ocean chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh, this is lovely. You wrote this really well. I adore it!
I'mtheAlphahearmeRoar chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Oh yes, Scott and Stiles' companionship. They'd die for each other and both won't promise anything other. They truly are brothers from seperate familes. I love the emotion this fic contained. You had me close to tears. I applaud you for that :')
tiothien chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
wow the feels! nice oneshot, reminds me of the brotherly love in Supernatural.
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I don't like you right now. God that was just -throws arms around spastically- just damn. Ugh. So so so good. Great writing, love it.
NINJA