Reviews for Ring-tailed Temper
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 4 . 8/5
Nah, three months isn't very long, but three years? That kinda is, gotta be honest. Will you ever continue this? Because I'm enjoying this immensely. All the emotion was handled very well. It wasn't too subdued, but it wasn't over the top like it is in most fanfictions out there. The concept is also something fresh and unique, so I'd hate to see it discontinued. Please update this again, you'd honestly make my day.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
Moremore
sur2sur chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Waiting semi patiently for this story to continue
Reish95 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Hey, no rush! Family is whats important, just do what ya gotta do.
Lyla3 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I'm rather liking this story,so the hiatus makes me anxious. Please continue writing at your earliest convenience :\
yornma chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I agree with the others, this is good. Please take care of yourself and family - furry and non-furry - come back when you are able to. Thanks for this.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Oh.
Ama-chan chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Loving it so far! You are going to write more, right? Right?!

On another note, Well done keeping the characters very much in character. It's often tough to do, but you have mastered it. Additionally your dialogue flows so smoothly and the story is very well-paced. Please do continue!
Miller chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Hey, I really, really like this! Why don't you finish it!? Please do! You are doing a great job!
Sciathian chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Interesting story. Can't wait for the next chapter an death will happen to Rocket.
Cheshire and hatter chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
keep updating I love this story so far
Reish95 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Oh man...I feel like Rocket is going to go through more horrors than all of them initially thought. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

-Reish
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
will you be continuing this story because it is an very good one so far
Peace Like a River chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Ooh! I love a good prison break story. :) I'll be interested to see where this goes!

Also, you make an interesting point about author's notes detracting somewhat from suspension of disbelief - I'll have to think about that for my own stories.

Keep up the good work!