Reviews for Spoils of War
LcDel chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c3CVFst0ritJ
Dovah chapter 6 . 6/18
Could you please make another chapter
colebryant246 chapter 1 . 6/5
you need to learn English because you messed up your own story with sloppy English
learn english chapter 1 . 5/1
learn how to spell, bitch
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
How much longer do we have to wait for a update
Raskator chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
why not make goudo permanently snap an have him being a ballsy bastard who takes charge for once in these fan fics

Raskator

nathan chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
hell yeah man
Fan chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Which August are you referring to? I like this fanfiction and hope you can put up some more awesome chappies soon! Keep up the awesome work my friend! -)
haqiriahmad229 chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Ahaha i love this chapter.I really ship Godou and Athena,but Mariya just pissed me off .,I hope you continue this FanFic! and add more fluffy stuff xD
Uberwolf27 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Interesting that being said get a beta reader or spell check yourself. I barely made it past the first chapter because I was correcting every other word. I'll still follow because I hope to see a revised version
grammar chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
spell-check isn't everything
RenTap chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Nice and interesting story but you should correct your spelling mistake it make the story quite frustating to read other then that I enjoy reading it.
enigma95 chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
love the story but fix the grammar anything else i like the plot
talesfanjmf chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
This certainly took long enough. Wasn't expecting to see some of the stuff you put in this chapter and I hope the next one doesn't take you as long to come out. Also I would like to see you add Shizuka to Godou's concubines.
draculbestia chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
shizuka in the harem incest