Reviews for Unto My Grace
its such a lovely story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 50 . 6/16/2015
interesting
TazerTricks chapter 50 . 6/12/2015
I feel like I need a shock blanket.
TazerTricks chapter 39 . 6/11/2015
Denial was nice while it lasted.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
It's 2008. James was born in 2004. That makes him 4. Why is he in kindergarten?
Panda Blitz chapter 50 . 6/4/2015
Oh this story is wonderful and I can't wait to read the next update!

Please update soon! I really need to see what happens to Alex.
together25x3 chapter 50 . 5/23/2015
I love this story!
angelashortall chapter 50 . 5/21/2015
Thank you for updating. Another great chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
Okay, just want to say i've enjoyed this story up to chapter 16; and i love how protective Dean is in this chapter, because who doesn't love protective big brother Dean, but the fight? I can see her punching him. And him maybe pushing her. But two adults, male and female, trading fair blows? Nooo. And i actually have been punched by my grown big brother before, and let me tell you, she would NOT be getting back up from that one. Badass of not, she's still a lil women and he's a big macho man. MEN'S HITS HURT. Like knock the life out of you. And for her to get the jump on him and actually be "winning" the fight? GIRL. WHO U KIDDIN. Besides the fact that Dean would never hit Alex anyway. BUT ANYWAY. I love most parts of this story and i think you've done a pretty good job and added your own little spin on SRS. Good work.
siberia21 chapter 50 . 5/19/2015
Oh my this was sad. And tragic. Pretty traumatic experience for a child. Let alone the second part, even if James wasn't in any danger (and that is quite questionable), he's not a grown up hunter to just shake it off. Castiel probably has no idea, what he's doing to James. Amazingly written though, as usual.

Happy for you to have such an amazing memory! :D

Thank you for the update, I enjoyed. :)
NicoleR85 chapter 50 . 5/17/2015
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 49 . 5/12/2015
I need more!
angelashortall chapter 49 . 3/5/2015
Hell yeah! The French Mistake! Do you have a faceplam of James? I'm sorry you got so many notifications at once, but I am totally digging this and have faved and followed.
angelashortall chapter 48 . 3/5/2015
Holy shit. There's not a pill that can fix that.