Reviews for Beautiful Words or Blood Orange
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh what a truly beautiful story this. I know that it says oneshot but this could be made into a truly wonderful story, kinda sad, kinda fluffy and truly romantic. Please consider expanding this, you have an amazing grasp for detail and an amazing imaginative writing style that I love.
kyanaM chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
hiiiiiiiiii
I love you! thanks you for this fic.
It was really beautifull, i love it. nice and a good pov. I really love it
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
beautiful and poignant... was this the one you mentioned writing? I like it a lot.

Blue
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
unrelated but eerily similar, i have made a punny tumblr about "bufftea the vampyr slayer" and cos it's a tea pun buffy blog i totes mentioned blood oranges a lot haha
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I haven't read your stuff for some time now (got into other fandoms) but when I saw this in my inbox I decided to read it. And boy I was not disappointed. Forget how much I loved your stories. Plus I am rewatching the series. Just finished with the episode where Angel gets his soul back for the second time but Buffy puts that sword through him to stop Earth from being sucked into Hell. I must say that this was raw, intense in emotion, and I loved the way how you compared Buffy to a blood orange. Marvelous job and I will be back to reading your stories.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Lovely
Roscommon chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is neatly impressionistic. Poetic. In revealing segments that open the scenario to the reader just like the oranges themselves. Lovely.
Illusera chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This was simply lovely. At first I read the title and I'm thinking, "What? A blood orange?" but the way you told the story, it really fits. Theres so much emotion here. One of my favorite lines from here was when he said he'd kill all her nightmares. Yeah, it is a sort of death threat but considering that they live on the hellmouth and she has her own (metaphorical) personal demons, it's a sweet thought. Thanks for sharing this.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I don't think her friends ever really understood her. Only another warrior could REALLY understand her, get all the different parts of her. And that is what her friends don't understand and never will and why they will be against the two of them together. But I think she's earned this. She's earned whatever happiness she can find with whomever she can find it with.
FleurForce chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Beautifully written, I enjoyed this piece oh-so very much!
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
WOW - what a wonderful short story - so many things that I loved about it. So many great lines that express so much of how and why I love this relationship.

I am so glad that you joined the Buffyverse and Spuffy fan fiction writers - I've enjoyed every one of your stories. And I love that you choose to write such long works and that you write series that allow you to develop your ideas fully.

This story shows that you are just as talented writing the short story and the long novel length works.
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow. Just utterly wow. This is beautiful beyond measure. Would that I could choose a favourite line but I can't. I literally could not chose a line that I liked best. Everything here is mindblowing and heartwrenching and achingly beautiful. It's poetry set to prose and it is amazing.

You are a gifted writer, a wordsmith with limitless talent, and I ugh, have no other words enough to describe your talent-her or elsewhere .
jewel74 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Beautiful words.. truly.
Thanks for sharing and sweet dreams to you too.
thebronzeEF chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! My favourite one shot ever written by far! Totally turns Buffy's expressed POV of season 6 around! Love love love it!
AGriffinWriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow... you've knocked another one way out of the park, Sweet! It's poetry... but it's better than poetry because it's in prose. Both of their voices ring out so clear that I can hear James and Sarah in my head saying all of it. Ten out of ten, luv.