Reviews for To Become Alive
Mistina chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Interesting. Although Gold seems out of character, I still liked it. This fic has a sort of simplistic beauty to it. I like, I like.
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This is probably your best Planet Ladder fic. I absolutely loved it, so write many more. And buy Planet Ladder 4 becasue its awesome. and 5. And 6 when it comes out. Your fic rocked. That's all.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I really love it. I love the idea of Gold asking about what it is to be alive, to Waseda. I think that it would be something that they would do. If it had really happened in the manga. I think it would fit in prefectly! _

Thanks for the wonderful Planet Ladder fanfic.
darth tasuki chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Wow! I quite like this story! It tells what the third book leaves unsaid. It's always a pleasure to read a good fanfiction on something most people haven't heard of _ Planet Ladder is awesome, and you are also awesome for writing this enjoyable fic. Excellent work!
Siena chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Ya know, I hadn't thought of Kagami and Gold being two completely different persons...pretty ficcy as always.
Maxine chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I love so much! A few days ago I found this story. Right before I clicked into it my computer froze. I rebooted it and got back on the net... but there was a connection error! When I woke up yesterday my sister said the computer had been reborn. I was so happy but she wouldn't give it to me! And she had it all day too! Sorry i just needed someone to complain to. But it is a sad story, isn't it? Anyways I love the story!
that is secret chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
*llora* Me gusta mucho. Por favor, escribe mas!