Reviews for Written in Red Ink
StarryKnight565 chapter 1 . 5/3/2021
I thought I had already read this, but apparently not? My goodness, I could smell the angst from miles away when I heard "soulmate AU" but man oh man. If what Christine says is true, then I believe Erik would be completely justified in believing the universe itself is working against him... That's so messed up man. MAN WHAT THE HECK. HECKING HECK. Unrequited love is one thing, but unrequited soulmates will always kill me. Love you anyways though
Wynni chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
Honestly, everything you write makes me want to clamor for more. This was very intriguing, and makes me wonder where it would go from here, how it might change the outcome.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
Wow, I absolutely love this! I'm a sucker for soulmate fics in general and this one was just lovely. Would adore seeing it from Christine's POV-am very curious what her words are.
Riene chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
The phrase "larcenous proclivities" makes me laugh.

Erik's so enthusiastic here, so incredulously hopeful that his life will turn around. Love how the Persian is cautiously treading, trying to find out what is going on.

I'm quite fond of Erik / Persian friendship phics, so this was nice to find. Must admit I am quite curious what Christine's own tattoo said!
Megs394 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
This AU concept is really interesting. I like that this could possibly take the guess work out of finding the right person for you and this story fits really well! I think that you made a smart choice to have this come from the Persian's POV because you have the ability to see a kind of unbiased version of the events that are taking place! Can't wait to read more!
jennyfair chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
My first encounter with your writing was "Night Journeys", so it's lovely to read a newer period piece from you! Erik's musings about the specific rules of the tattoo fit so perfectly with the novel ("Oh, mad Christine, who wanted to see me!"). I always imagined the Persian and Erik as "friends", at least as much as it would be possible for Leroux's Erik to have friends (considering he could've simply killed the Persian at any time he liked). I love how observant the Persian is here - sensing Erik's emotions, spotting a stolen decanter. It fits the character well. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Wha! Wait! What was Christines tattoo?
Ammaviel chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awesome! I really hope it will end well for our poor Erik! Great story, maybe you could consider writing some more about Phantom?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ohhh I should have seen that one coming there at the end but no, got me right in the feels. So sad and so right.
Midasgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Aw, Ver. Beautiful. Sad and beautiful. (and a clever twist on "sees you"!). Loved it - thanks!

Now go and work on Volee! ;)
Chapucera chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Simply marvelous.
Lot666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This was beautiful. What a fun idea, the tattoo thing. I'd love to know what Christine's tattoo said.
Hristonostore Onnediel chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Beautiful. would love to know what christine's was. It is so moving i hope you intend to write more chapters.
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I love the DAroga and his added insight here. What's up now that Christine has let the cat out of the bag upstairs?
FunkyBubble14 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
THIS LOOKS SO GOOD! It's a really cool concept and you write the characters wonderfully and I would REALLY love to read more! Will there be an update soon?