Reviews for Harry Potter: God of Gods
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Wow! Way to make with the Angel Sexy Time! You realize of course this means that Irina has all the more reason to pursue Issei now right?

Hehe, impersonating Kirei, oh that is rich!

If it had been Ophis, then Issei would likely have survived seeing how big a crush she has on him. And actually, Harry IS that powerful.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I find it hilarious that Harry identifies with Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night considering who you are having Harry be… seeing as how Harry’s past life had probably actually had more than a few run-ins with the historical Gilgamesh XD

Wait… so Luna’s mother was Raynare? That raises all manner of questions… I guess Luna’s birth is the event that must have caused Raynare to fall? You realize this basically means that Luna is the same category of entity as Akeno Himejima was prior to joining Rias’ peerage…

Oh and somehow Luna is on good enough terms with Heaven to get away with calling Archangels by silly nicknames… why am I not surprised?

Um… despite being amongst the Death Eater Ranks at the Battle of Hogwarts, and despite being married to a Death Eater… Narcissa Malfoy never received the brand signifying that she was a marked Death Eater. Thus the only crimes she could really be convicted of would be associating with known criminals and harboring known criminals, neither of which is worth a life sentence in Prison.

They took a bunch of bodies… some of which were 50 feet tall (Giants) into a FOREST and set fire to them… WITHOUT causing a forest fire? How?
Syafiq chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
I know it been 1 year plus and you might lost you re muse. But pls reconsider and make a new chapter soon pls. Its so all the way!
Clay19 chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
I LOVE IT!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Lol.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Yeah that was good.
Ellimist01 chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Well it was interesting and some things could have been done better but it's over. I doubt it'll be updated any time soon if ever considering its been over a year.
Ellimist01 chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
I honestly don't get why you would even consider making Xenovia a devil when God is alive. And obviously this would be boring if Kokabiel doesn't realise that Harry is God. Anyway my point is Xenovia only became a devil because she felt rebellious hearing god is dead. I thought you would have considered Xenovia joining Harry with his brave saints but I guess if the author wants to follow canon now then he can.
Ellimist01 chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
So he's smart enough to know to train himself and his army. I like how you made him get angry at the devils and change the sacred gear system though.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Keep going.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Love it.
Ellimist01 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
It was funny. Really it was, but throwing her evil pieces across town was going overboard. He could have hid them somewhere they could be easily found if he really wanted to play his prank of replacing them with pieces of Gilgamesh in different poses.
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Well it certainly is a crack-fic I see but he may be biting off more than he can chew by coming and doing whatever he wants before training and getting familiar with his powers. Anyway I wonder why you had Harry get a panty-shot of Gabriel if no relationship would be starting there, though if he were the real God I'd be against that seeing as she still calls him father. And while I like Rias its hilarious to think of her in a relationship with God. Really I would have preferred and took it a bit more seriously if you chose Akeno to see what he could do for her since she is a half fallen angel after all.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I read this not expecting much at all and surprisingly it caught a little of my interest. Will see if it can hold on to it now.
IsaacFreely chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Great Chapter. I was wondering when the next chapter will be coming out as I am really enjoying them.
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »