Reviews for Return to Eden
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
(Sneer) just when you thought that the weasel couldn't
get any uglier, he takes ugly to an whole another level,
he makes even a troll look good! (Snigger)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
When l first read the story l felt it had potential, but as l got further on, l lost interest because there are too many things going on with so many characters that it
just got annoying after a while.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
(Sneer) with the weasleys, you can never take too many precautions, at least the baby then won't have to grow up poor, look at what happened to the weasel, it didn't do him any good. (Snigger)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
(Sneer) the ginger rodents are not fit to have the baby, they couldn't even afford to feed and clothe their own.
More reasons:
1. One of their own vile offspring killed Blaise.
2. They are weasleys.
3. They are poor.
4. They are close to 'The boy who hits girls' potter.
5. They live in that dump they called 'home'.
6. Rodents have diseases.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
(Sneer) why don't the vile ginger do the whole world a favour and kill himself? Then at least he would have been useful.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
(Sneer)who let the pug out?,she and the repulsive ginger would make the perfect couple.
The 'Gruesome Twosome' (Snigger)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
(Sneer) And they say that gryfindors are brave, if you
could call hitting and verbally abusing your own friend that and then running away like a girl.(Snigger)
chaithanya chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
After reading some of the chapters, I really dont know whether to kick you or admire the twists and turns. Well i really want to read the story till the end.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
AWESOME STORY
cherrycullens chapter 24 . 4/14/2012
For the love of all that is good and holy FINISH PLEASE! I can't tell you how many times I've looked at this story and died a little inside when I saw it was still unfinished. It's been FIVE YEARS please end our torture I'm begging you.
jowilleatyuh chapter 24 . 1/26/2012
FINISH THIS! NOW. I DEMAND YOU WOMAN/MAN! This is one of the few stories that I actually did a few individual chapter review on so I really am anticipating the end result of this! Please finish it? :3
jowilleatyuh chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
Holy crap I got so scared i actually started crying! AH omg I hate you for doing cliff hangers! Thank god this thing is done! OMG i'm actually freaking out right now!
jowilleatyuh chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
Oh my god. Seriously! OMG! That letter from Ginny... omg I'm actually really scared now xD
Linda chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
I'd forgotten how good this story was, and how much I missed it. I really wish you would finish it.
deleteemptyaccount chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I've only got a little way through this chapter, but I had to stop when you mentioned tonbridge! I go to school there! Do you live in/near tonbridge? Don't mean to sound like a stalker; it's just no one ever seems to have heard of the place.

Now I've got that over... I love what I've read so far. The characters are great, and the plot is awesome too. I should probably carry on reading...

Love neon(: