Reviews for What You Need
bellapaige88 chapter 11 . 8/9
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

Babbling … love the babbling.

Yay! They broke up *happy dance*

I am guessing that she took the QC job though.

Oh look, hubby has your bag and coat.

I hate when mum & dad fight.

ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME.

Man, I don’t want this story to end anytime soon.
bellapaige88 chapter 10 . 8/8

So, so married!

Oh, they both know are just ignoring it.

Is he breaking up with her?

Yeah, but it was a funny one.

Seriously, best friend don’t kiss that much.
bellapaige88 chapter 9 . 8/8

‘Everything’ by Michael Buble

So Thea has the same situation as her big brother.

Thea knows exactly what she is doing

Such a cute meet.

Wait? We don’t get to hear the story behind the photos that I wanna see.

I love how he always notices when Felicity isn’t in a room and automatically asks about her?

“It was no ordinary friendship. We were inseparable, constantly being separated. I’ve realized, no matter where you are, or who you’re with, I will always…truly…completely… Love you.”
bellapaige88 chapter 8 . 8/8

I love Tommy and Felicity’s friendship.

He does see it and is just ignoring it.

I love how their parents are BFF’s

I am surprised that jews celebrate Thanksgiving.

Felicity get’s the same treatment from her parents that Oliver get’s from him when Felicity is around.

I’ll nap *winks* with you, Oliver.

You forgot your daughter! Thank god for her sister-in-law
bellapaige88 chapter 7 . 8/8

Felicity, give hubby the phone and make call your parents.

Was this written before you met Donna?

Yeah, you two are so married.

‘Amazed by Lonestar’

I swear to Thor that I am gonna lock you two in a room for several hours until you confessed to one another your feelings.
bellapaige88 chapter 6 . 8/8

It is weird seeing Moria so nice with Felicity.

I love how Oliver’s family has Oliver married off to Felicity in their minds.

Well, she is his EA, so yes.

Just crash in hubby’s bed.

Babe, he cut his date with Laurel the second he heard you were sick and stayed the night and next day with you.

*places hands over heart* aawww Oliver.

I love you Thea

And your kids would be so friggin cute.

'Bestfriend by Tim McGraw'
bellapaige88 chapter 5 . 8/8

I love how they met

So married!

Yeah, sorry. He was with the wifey.

No, he loves her, loves her
bellapaige88 chapter 4 . 8/8
Aaawww cute wifey and hubby moment. I hope it's food poisoning and not being pregnant.

'I wanna grow old with you'
bellapaige88 chapter 3 . 8/8
so friggin married!
horsegirl75 chapter 11 . 7/28
Love it !
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 11 . 7/27
I absolutely love this story!
va09 chapter 11 . 7/27
OMG GGGSDIOAFHIADFJANDAJKONDJKANDJAIDBNJIAD I LOVED IT!
justremarkable chapter 11 . 7/27
OMG! I was so excited when I saw the update and I have to say it was the wait I'm just so sad that it's ending soon. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Finally! Thanks for the update :)
kimminightwing chapter 11 . 7/27
Finally! :) they kiss! Im so happy!