Reviews for What You Need
Lyannette Zoe Cullen chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Love your story! Cant wait until the new chapter! And I hope Oliver breaks up soon with Laurel!
GalanthaDreams chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
This is the best kind of romance, the kind that sneaks up on you so gradually that you didn't realize until everything had already changed (or in this case, stayed the same and took on a new meaning) Gorgeous fic!
va09 chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
YOU ARE BACK!
this is seriously one of my fav stories ever! You can't believe how I missed this here
Maybe (just maybe) I reread this one 3 or 5 times since the first one.
when will the next chapter be here? I can't wait!
This story and Second Chances will be forever in my heart!
Lililovingreading chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
I love this story
I can't wait for the next chapter
storytime452 chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
Yayyy! I'm so glad to see this story updated.
zvc56 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Yeah!
OrganizedCrime chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
*sobs*
LadyYoonEunSoo chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Finally! I thought i was going to have to beg and cry in order for you to update. But i understand that life gets in the way. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CealSR chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Awwwwww! That was a LOVELY surprise! Lots of fluffy wonderfulness and much needed. Thank you so much! ! !
Terressahic hick chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
Loved it please finish the
Last chapter
Till4everEnds23 chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
Omg this story is so good! I love it! Please please please update that last chapter soon! I Need to see how this ends!
LadyYoonEunSoo chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
Update! Thats what im thinking other then that great job i love it!
bellapaige88 chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

Babbling … love the babbling.

Yay! They broke up *happy dance*

I am guessing that she took the QC job though.

Oh look, hubby has your bag and coat.

I hate when mum & dad fight.

ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME.

Man, I don’t want this story to end anytime soon.
bellapaige88 chapter 10 . 8/8/2015

So, so married!

Oh, they both know are just ignoring it.

Is he breaking up with her?

Yeah, but it was a funny one.

Seriously, best friend don’t kiss that much.
bellapaige88 chapter 9 . 8/8/2015

‘Everything’ by Michael Buble

So Thea has the same situation as her big brother.

Thea knows exactly what she is doing

Such a cute meet.

Wait? We don’t get to hear the story behind the photos that I wanna see.

I love how he always notices when Felicity isn’t in a room and automatically asks about her?

“It was no ordinary friendship. We were inseparable, constantly being separated. I’ve realized, no matter where you are, or who you’re with, I will always…truly…completely… Love you.”