Reviews for Disconnected
1eyedowl chapter 2 . 1/20
OMG This is so good! Are you going to continue this?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
please please do not abandon this it is amazing holy god please continue
jessbesublime chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
You have to update! Please update! This is so good! I can tell that's Bucky and Tony!:( I'm sobbing
jessbesublime chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Great chapter! I'm hooked already!
opalwolf12 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Oh wow, I cant wait to see more added to this!
thewriterstory chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
This is incredibly sad, the way you wrote it is beautiful :') update soon!
atzlanit chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
interesting idea..very interesting. guess the plot bunny got loose :).
WolfTail Run chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Oooh, I like this! Please continue!
The Forgotten Silent Maiden chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Update please?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I love the idea, and your writing. Bucky taking care of Tony? Yes. YES.
I will wait in anticipation for the next chapter...
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
A fantastic start and I really am excited to see where you are going with this. Bucky caring for Tony... Obie being evil... Love it.
Rimastark chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Aww. I really cried when I saw poor Howard's sorrows... And then Tony, working for mothereffing Stane... I loved it! Damn, am I a sadist?
rotgfanatic chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Loving the story, but I think something might have happened when uploading the chapter. It's all techno speak, and not in an intentional way.
belle.0416 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
WHOA DUN DUN.
Rimastark chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Omigosh, as soon as I saw the authors note for this fic, I was all: "Tony Whump! I found a good Tony whump story! Yay!" And then I was all: "Obadiah, that creepy little son-of-a-B." and then I was all: "Wow, a Tony whump fic where Howard ISN'T abusive! Wooooaahhh... Wait, awww, he was gonna show Tony Cap's ship!" And then I was all: "Dammit, I wanna know what happens next! I hope they update right now!"
So yeah. Sorry, I have ADHD, that review was kinda all over the place... Anyway, loved the writing! I hope you two update soon!