Reviews for The Key to Triumph
Heartstones chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
wow! I love this but I know you're not going to continue it. That's a shame because it's excellent and deserves to be read! _
monkey's ninja chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
He's not his REAL brother...right? What are the pairings? HarryGinny? My Rating-10!
Misplaced Angel chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
i luv the fic, please please update.
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Wow! Awesome story. Very interesting. I just love it. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Is it ever going to be updated?
Firefox chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
I love this story, but it seems to have been left in the dust for a little more then two years. Why?
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
I WANT MORE NOW! this is TO good!

I'm thinking that Damien is a ration of all the differnt purblood families combined and that is why Snape can call him Brother? also When you say elves do you mean House Elves or the tall models that walk around the place with bows and arrows? and what will Harry be learning from Dumbledore?
happybunny688 chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
I love this story, please come back to it.
twisteddagger chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
cool story! but what is severus snape doing as a kid?
BillyRayValentine chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
I really wish you could update this, because it is REALLY good!
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm loven this fic, added it to my c2
The-Ever-Lazy-One chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
I know you haven't updated for over a year, but maybe you could now? *hopeful smile* I would enjoy that thanks. Great story. KEEP WRITING! UPDATE!
LordPixel chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
This is really really interesting... everything is warped, for sure, but I am curious where you are going with this. Please update! Is Severus the real one, or just a relative with the same name? Thanks!
breakingfaith chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
this is good. keep up the great work.
I-want-to-fly chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Well this story was unexpected. It seems really weird and everything is really different. CAn't wait for more
henriette chapter 1 . 3/11/2004