Reviews for Hello My Old Heart
JellyfishSisters chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
Omg, ILOVEITSOOOOOOMUCH! *shrieks* fem!Tony/Steve are just... Urgh... Love em. Please continue! Pleasepleaseplease
guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
please update! this is good!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
oh my lord this is really good and cute!
dany1114 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
AAWWWW SO CUTE!
you have to update soon! please
Vendelyn Silverhawk chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
The conversation between Bucky/Toni/Steve when Bucky first arrives at the tower was really good. You got his demeanor down and i really liked his hesitation to talk- obviously the month he spent with Steve has still left him violent (he was def. gonna hurt Toni) its also broke away the Winter Soldier, so he's very unsure and i thought you handled that well. Also, the image of Steve holding a sobbing Toni- way to hurt my heart in a spectacular manner.
STEVE'S RESPONSE TO BUCKY SAYING THAT HE'S GOING OUT WITH TONI TO A MOVIE OMG THAT WAS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING EVER I LOVE THAT HE KEPT UP THE ACT FOR BUCKY AND THE IMAGE OF HIM SQUEEZING TONI IS JUST TOO ADORABLE THANK YOU THAT WAS PERFECT
I like that you gave Toni the quip about "All the Single Assassins"- i think that was still a little beyond Bucky, to joke about his situation, but i really like that you still got a way to use it.
Toni hiding her "I love you" behind an extravagant display of wealth... that's beyond perfect (when they get out of the car and Toni says "i love you" and the ignores him)
Just... the way you write Steve and Toni together, their physicality is very understated but it's absolutely perfect for them and i got a very clear mental image of how they fit together- all of the little touches make for a lot of spark on the page.
The whole part where Toni says she'll get him a penthouse to the puzzle-piece ending was just... gorgeous. I love how you incorporate how all of the Avengers are settled in while drawing attention to the progression of Toni and Steve's relationship, it's just too wonderful thinking of them talking in the dark.
I LOVE how Bucky meets Nat, and her panicked reaction, how you mention that she was just keeping up a facade earlier about not knowing him. I think that Toni wouldn't be mad about (the whole "Just forget me... your girlfriend!") it though, i think she'd just be worried that Bucky or Nat would kill each other, so i think she'd recover pretty quickly. she knows that Steve has other priorities and with an assassin on a potential meltdown...
I feel like Bucky goes over to Nat a little too quickly- maybe his innate memory of her lets him relax? Or she says something in Russian that reaches him? I LOVE that you incorporated my Bucky/Nat brotp thing with the hair braiding though. Seriously i have a problem i just think it's too cute i could write it a hundred different ways and I'd still love it, so thanks for using it- it's perfect for them reconnecting!
The whole morning scene with the coffee and the breakfast schedule- too perfect. it's just wonderful. all the things about it. all the words, perfect.
"emo depressing" during the breakfast scene is too much. maybe just "monotone." take out "emo." trust me.
AAAGGGHHHH PROPOSAL I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT I LOVE HOW YOU INCORPORATED THE RING INTO THE DRAWING THAT WAS A STROKE OF GENIUS AND THAT'S JUST TOO CUUUUUTTTEEEE
(on another note- you mention the media in this chapter twice I think. PLEASEEEE tell me that we'll be getting some look at social media! I'll even write a fake tabloid article on it, on how the coffee shop has a new drink named after Cap and Ironman, how it's doing booming business, how a reporter caught a snap of the proposal, threads on tumblr freaking out over their favorite superheroes getting married, Toni's instagram pics of the ring that crash instagram and twitter, Clint tweeting about Cap and Toni tying the knot AKLSDJFAK ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA
OMG AND A HUNGERGAMES STYLE BATTLE FOR DESIGNERS TO MAKE THE DRESS AND TUX!)
sorry, my head ran away with me there *sheepish look*
i love how you used the iced americano joke, too, but i think it would work better if you actually mention coffee earlier in the scene.

When is the wedding, in comparison to the proposal? How long would it take? I feel like a grace period in-between, as impatient as Toni is. There's a lot of buildup there, with Bucky and Nat and the other avengers, planning and dealing with the media, dealing with potential global disasters, etc.
Anyways- THIS IS PERFECT IT'S MY FAVORITE CHAPTER I AM SO HONORED TO HAVE INSPIRED SO MUCH OF IT KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO IT IS A GOOD THING TO DO
Vendelyn Silverhawk chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
ASDHKFFFFLJAKLWRFSDHIALS
YOU ARE MANAGING A GOOD PLOT (excellently done Winter Soldier tie-in, seriously, spot on)
AND WONDERFUL HUMOR (balancing realism and crack, although this chapter was a bit on the crack-y side I can still appreciate it)
AND REALISM WITH STEVE AND TONI (seriously your descriptions of their midnight cuddling and Toni's panic attacks and the scene where she shows him the new suit are just FANTASTIC)

You do say "whole" instead of "hole" and "their" instead of "they're" (very beginning and very end, respectively)

I AM SO UNCONTROLLABLY EXCITED HOW ARE YOU WRITING THEM ALL SO PERFECTLY WHICH DEMON DID YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO GIVE ME THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION

(in a side note, I've been looking for other good Stoni fics and you know what? THEY DON'T EXIST. Not even one is good enough for me to read while I wait for this one to update, and this isn't just me flattering you. Literally, I've scoured the internet. This is the only one of substance. Koodos)

live long and prosper,