Reviews for It Was Just That the Time Was Wrong
michaelfmx chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
This was very different and very entertaining. It was fun to see Chuck and Sarah's past and get glimpses of what they could have gone through. For each of them to help each other through those moments was very heartwarming to read, and would lead to some very interesting conversations during their 'present' time. Very much worth a read.
JasonStlyish chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
I was expecting something a little more sci-fi, something like the whole "Doctor Who fixing time and defeating evil" concept.

Well, it doesn't matter. The idea behind it was very intriguing, the story was good, although a bit confusing as to how the time traveling thing is working at either end.

Neale chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
This one was fun and different, thanks, when I first saw the blurb I didn't think it would be up my alley, but it certainly was, nice piece of work.
CIbom chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
LOVED it!
Nerdtastic78 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Really interesting AU! I love the idea that they get to share eachothers past through "leaps" in time. (I am also a huge Quantum Leap fan, I loved when "Sam" came on Chuck as his dad and one of the first things he said was "Oh boy!" I digress...) I really want to see more of this, I would really like to know how it is that they ended up together in this AU, or are you implying they follow the show? Either way, please write on!
ersk4 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
When I read the description to this story, I was really skeptical. But seeing that it was a story by dettiot convinced me to give it a try. And I sure am glad I did. It's great! I enjoyed it very much. If you are inclined to do more chapters, I'd love to see them. Thank you for a great story. And please forgive me for judging your book by its "cover."
PeterOinNYC chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
It's been so great seeing your creativity again. It has been sorely missed in this fandom. This story was very enjoyable, especially the last two jumps. Their interaction with each other right before they met on those two different occasions was really smile worthy. It really showed the effect their love and support had on each other from each beginning - and yes, I looked at each jump as a new beginning. Thank you for sharing this with us - and reminding me that Romeo & Juliet needed to be on heavy rotation in my playlist.
sevenrez chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Awesome and sweet story. It was different and I enjoyed it thanks for sharing!
Aly960 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
That was a great story! It's not a typical story which makes it even better. Thanks for sharing
guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
really enjoyed this, thank you and yes i hope you make additions to this universe in the future :)
shinzy chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Great story! Hope to see more from you in the future.
wilf21 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
A very enjoyable and rather different story. Thank you for this. More, please?
charahkids chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Awwwww...this was a great story, how I love it! All those trips to the past, brought a perspective of what lies ahead. GREAT JOB and yes, I'd love to read more of this possible continuation. Please consider it! THANK YOU! :D
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Nice story. Short and sweet, it doesn't have to be more than that.

PS: Somewhere you've written "trys" instead of "tries". I tried to count in which paragraph it is located but I keep losing count. :X

Anyway, thanks for another awesome story! :)
BCC1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
What a beautiful, beautiful story!. I must admit, I've gone a little bit misty eyed.
So many heart-warming and touching moments without the over the top mushiness of some other fanfics.
Brilliant piece of writing - my favourite bit? Their meeting at Chuck's pity party :-)

This whole time-travelling concept could also be the basis of a very good action/adventure story. Wish someone would take it on :-)

And to my one and only complaint - it was too short! I want morrrrreeeeee !