Reviews for Descent (or the Three Faces of Regina)
joyndoug97 chapter 19 . 2/11/2018
I was just made aware of this story and read the whole thing today! What a beautiful journey Regina went on in this story. I really loved it!
LoveFlora chapter 19 . 7/16/2017
Oh my god this is so beautiful!
ohmydecker chapter 19 . 7/9/2017
what a great story, I absolutely adored it!
tiCocoChanelle chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
I liked it, great fiction!
CelticQueen95 chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
Ok so I have to say, I love how it ended! I thought there wasn't going to be a happy ending though? Very sneaky of you ;) I loved it all the same.
CelticQueen95 chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
Have been reading this, and feel really bad for not reviewing sooner. I just couldn't wait to see the next chapter. Anyway I'm liking where you have this going. Kinda wish you would give it a happy ending but hey it's your work not mine. Keep up the good fanfictions! I love them!
Apples26 chapter 19 . 4/20/2015
I loved it
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 19 . 3/8/2015
I read this story before and i reread it recently and it's still a pleasure! I love the concept, with Regina's heart litterally breaking and everyone rallying to mend it and especially Robin and Henry. You did such a great job with this story. One of my favorite OQ story !
darklori chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
A pleasure to read such an amazing story. You are a good author! Congratulations :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
That was a nice ending. Good work!
SBNYC09 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Great story. You might have sold me on OutlawQueen
SBNYC09 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
TYVM for this chapter!
I'm not a huge OutlawQueen fan or even a Robin fan, but I LOVED what you did with this one chapter!
Luuc chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
Thank you so much for this! It was SO great story. I read it in one breath. You created original story. Everything what happened to Regina made me so emotional, my feelings were with her all the time, I suffered with her and in the end I was happy for her happiness. Just one thing make me sad - that Regina & Robin hadnt child of their onw. But I loved the relationships what she made with poeple in Storbrook very much. Especialy Little John and David but also development with Snow, Emma, Rumple and everyone. You made Regina SO strong. And give her huge fammily and friends and that is what she really deserves after everything.
So one more time - Thank you!
RosePetal7 chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
I'm inwardly squealing! I've never read a fanfic where Regina and Robin grow old at the end. I loved everything about it :) Especially how everyone grew to know their "physical" relationship ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
I hope canon does this on the very last episode seeing what they become after all the hardships of life in Storybrooke. would like to see tidbits of their life as the town's Mr. and Mrs. frisky. Love the discussion of marriage, or lack thereof. Can totally picture Regina stressing out on how to explain her logic only for Robin to quickly agree. Shows how much he knows her. I LOVE your whole story!