Reviews for The Sum of Your Scars
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
Wow. My heart is broken for Draco. But I really enjoyed reading your work.
leopardblack chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
And there goes my heart. Ugh too much angst. I’ll have to go find a nice fluffy drarry to lick my wounds.
kli chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
It was most beautiful fiction with so much i hate harry now how could he leave my poor draco alone ...
xuashley0763 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
srsly? My heart can't take this, like, at all. I am so happy when they start to be friends, but it hurt me so much when I found out Ginny is in the picture, cause although I love Drarry, I don't want to see Ginny getting hurt form this, never expected for Draco to be the one getting his heart torn out. Even at the very last paragraph, I keep waiting for the happy ever after for Draco, and seeing him back to depression? That hurt so much, ugh, it shouldn't be legal to make someone have this much feeling. I need a long recovery from this, NOW IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME, I WILL BE OVER THERE CRYING MY HEART OUT.
Ayesha chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Whoa! Don't we feel it . The same pain in our chest that u have so wonderfully described. The desperation when you are lost but still hoping. Knowing that you should hate but still loving. And breaking and losing yourself for those fucking bastards.

Anyway sorry for getting personnel but l was just wanted to slap and hurt just like he hurt him.
Oh God l m becoming a emotional wreck!
But l really would have appreciated if u would have written more fix from Harry's pov .
ssongbirdd chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Jesus. Heartbreak hotel.
MissMJS chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Daaaaaaammmmnnnn it Harry! T_T
sereneione chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Yeah, I'll never forgive Harry either. Anyway, thanks for writing this. :)
Etra chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Such an amalgam of feelings are coursing through me... indescribably beautiful. Loved it.
Julie chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
For someone who faced Voldemort, he wasn't even strong enough to take a chance with Draco. HARRY YOU IDIOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Harry you heartless asshole you could have tried. Who cares if it works. Great though
kaela.martin.1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Haunting. This story is not only emotionally devastating and intimate, it lingers. I kept trying to find your stories once I read them. It has been an ordeal trying to find tour work again, but I'm so glad I did. Great job.
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
that was such a great but sad story. very touching though I feel sick with sadness
TequilaMockingbirdWrites chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This broke my heart into a million pieces. But I loved it
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Damn these invisible, onion cutting, ninjas.