Reviews for You Said Yes as I Said Please
kataang1-makorra2-otp chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Wow. This is one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I have ever read. I loved how you had separate chapters with the different characters' perspectives, exploring their thoughts and feelings. And I also noticed that the way this is written is a different style from your other stories. Almost poetic. Truly stunning. I'm a sucker for angst with a happy ending, so this story was so heartwrenchingly amazing. Please, don't ever stop writing Olicity.
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Wow..you're killing me
Phyby chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
Wow, again a heart-breaking, sweet and just perfect story. I especially like it, that Digg and Roy get a real voice this time - those characters deserve more attention! Thank you for that.
Grrarrggh chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Lovely. Just wonderful, every bit. Any chance of a later part? I'm interested in how Felicity feels about, and I'm guessing here, Oliver's new legal responsibility.
Grrarrggh chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Small note, serious intravenous painkillers don't feel at all cool in the seconds after your body registers them. At least not in my experience.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
sandra chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
awww.. how sweet.. but also so sad at the beginning. loved it nonetheless though.
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
That was beautiful! Loved how you expressed each POV too.
lyndaflpn chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Lovely !
nhawa29 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
This is why I read Fanfiction.
nhawa29 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
My only reaction was "Oh John! *sigh* Thank God.." Tears rolling down my face.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
That was beautifully sad but still lovely :) absolutely loved it !
realjena chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
I am utterly in love with all your work, but this might just be my favorite. Cried like a baby! Bravo!
jessspider chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
awwwww...loved your chapter 4 :) *smiles*
jessspider chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
omg...how do you do this? lol.. amazing!