Reviews for Fallen Sky
Mike3207 chapter 1 . 1/18
The Powers that Be might have had ulterior motives as well. They might have had some inkling of what the next year would bring and decided it might be best to just roll the dice one more time.

I'd raise the issue that if Buffy felt that strongly about Xander, she might have done something about it long ago. No telling what Xander's reaction could have been however, and it would have been a thousand times worse if she had made that attempt and been rejected. Such fears kept the two of them aprt, before the powers took a hand in changing things.

Excellent story, hope you can update it soon.
WBH21C chapter 2 . 1/16
Great start!
Kerrain chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Really nice start. I like the revival point you set. Looking forward to what you do next.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Nice to see this continuing, hoping your next update doesn't take so long.

Buffy hostility against Angel seems way to sudden, in the TV series and Comics even years afterwards Buffy still had feels for Angel even if it wasn't love, even when he killed Giles she gave him more or less a pass. so to go to hostility here doesn't ring true, unless she got a trace of omnipresence and saw bits and pieces of Angels off screen past that angered her.

Like this time knowing it was Xander rather then Angel that was the driving force in saving her here could be one, especially if Buffy reminisces Angel always made out it was him that was the driving force to save her, knowing he lied and took Xander accomplishment would explain it.
another would be knowing that Angel was spying/stalking her from when Merrick first introduced himself to her. That Angel was there and did nothing as Merrick died and did nothing. Did nothing when she was attacked at the Prom in LA. Did nothing when her parents threw her in the loony bin when she revealed she was the Slayer. Seeing how Angel manipulated everything or took advantage of the events of the episode 'Angel' since Darla visited him before and after she attacked Joyce and both times he let Darla go unharmed.

Or even add a bit where in the episode Welcome to the Hellmouth Angel was watching and did nothing when Jesse was take when Xander was trying to protect him and Willow in their first encounter with vampires and Xanders rage at the fact as well as guilt of letting Jesse get take and feeling it was his fault as well as his anguish at killing Vampire Jesse.

Buffy was never stupid no matter how much of an airhead she was so she probably suspected Xander lied to her in Becoming, but never confronted him in the show. So now she looked in his mind show how she reacted to that, because there were moments of low points in their friendship throughout the show with any friendship. Could have it as Xander not better in Willow pulling off a spell of that magnitude on her first attempt especially after getting out of a light coma.

Also next in the story last time Xander and Angel guarded the stairwell leading to the roof while she confronted the Master. This time with Angel words I don't think it would be safe for Buffy to do the same as this version of Angel could very likely attack Xander and blame it on the vampires.

All in all I like stories in where Buffy wises up and never gets with Angel as while I don't hate Angel was a character the whole Angel Buffy saga seems to much like a very experienced Stalker manipulating his underage inexperienced victim into a relationship.
Thankyou chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Let me start this by saying it is so nice to have something that isn't the Spuffy crap that people seem to churn out by the tons. I truly wish there was more Buffy Xander fiction out there. That being said I can't make this all puppies and unicorn rainbows and monkey farts. I like the story. It is rough though. Careful with how much you reach to other characters outside of the Buffyverse for reference. Some where around the part where you were talking about if Buffy had been a mutant she would have turned Angel to Ash. You mentioned a name and I have to be honest 0 clue who the hell you were talking about. While I like the story and the premise it is something that in the last year I have read twice. One Xander was sent back to the very first day of school and the other Buffy was sent back to the first day. I love the concept but it isn't an entirely new one. So if you are going to run with this find some way to make it fresh and your own. I do look forward to further chapters. One interesting concept you might consider. With Buffy and Xander hooking up everything in the Buffyverse would be different. He would never date Cordy which mean Anya isn't coming to town or if she does it would be for a different reason. Jenny Calendar would be alive. With out Willow and Xander cheating on Oz and Cordy would it change the implications of Oz leaving and maybe Tara Willow never come about. All kinds of fun WHAT IF's to play with.
mike3207 chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Of course, if Willow makes too much of Buffy's relationship with Xander; Buffy can always threaten Willow with Cordelia. Willow may not like losing Xander to Buffy, but she'd rather that than lose him to Cordelia.
mike 3207 chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Another thing I thought of is that it wouldn't have been too long ago-that very night-that Buffy told Xander she didn't feel that way about him and picked Angel over Xander at the dance. I don't blame either of them for being confused.

Buffy can explain it by saying a girl-or woman-has the right to change her mind-and the way she feels about Xander-in less than 24 hours. Death changes a lot of things. It might be harder to explain to Willow, though.
Geiger17 chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Really liking this story its got a story I already know but still making us wonder what was out there in the dark. Keep up the good work:)
Mike3207 chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Prophecy Girl really was the turning point. Xander and Cordelia might not have gotten together if not for Buffy' s action at the star of Season 2.

I hope you decide to regularly update this.
Jigsawiskiller chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
ok not a one shot can ya put the second half up mate?
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oooh... This has potential. (gah, pun not intended)
Ih8travelingtwin chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
REALLY TWIN? You use the review section as a place to rant on Xander. Got that is in bad taste. You don't like Xander WHY ARE YOU READING THIS. I hate Spike and Angel. They are murdering douchebag vamps but you don't catch me going in to Spuffy or Bangel fics and pointing out the oh so many obvious flaws. It's in bad taste. You don't like Xander that is fine but it's rude to go somewhere people do and try to crap on the parade. It's the equivalent of showing up at Comic con to call people nerds. So I say go #*%# yourself.
That being said I enjoyed this story. Really hoping there is a follow up here. I see so many good potential places you can go with this.
darck ben chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
good start
Chunk127 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Is this a time fic or season 6?
APhantasm chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is a good start and can't wait to see more

I was not aware of the challenge you mentioned (BTW FF doesn't like outside URLs, you have to use creative editing to get the whole URL to show. That said I did find the challenge in a search on google) but I did something similar except Buffy was thrown into the Hellmouth at the end of season 7 and woke up in the Master's cave at the end of season 1. She does eventually realize that she does like Xander as more than just friends.