Reviews for Confidant
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
great story need more chapters
Loresign chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Good story. I like the way you combined the two series together.

You leave some great opertunities for others.

Good Luck,
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
A great story! Somewhat hearfelt.
The-Destined-One chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Loved this story.
gosullivan chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
once again put a smile on my face.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
What a wonderful story! I tried to watch "Birds of Prey" several times; your Barbara is more interesting than theirs was. I like the idea of her trying to comfort Clark, and giving Superman somebody to talk to twenty-five years later. It's all very plausible (well, except for the mechanics of the time machine.) Great job!
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Love it. You got the characters spot on and the interaction between young Clark and Barbara was perfect. Thank you for sharing this.
MoonFairy chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
OMG! That was soooooooooooooooooooo GOOD! Please write a sequel! This was the best!
Dontia chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Very good fic that materfully bridges two of my favorite series. Well done.
Boo chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Batgirl has always been one of my favorite super heroines and this story would make her proud. This is probably one of the most interesting and well written crossovers that I have read in a while. Keep it up.
Dr Gonzo chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Beautiful Story, nicely paced and well thought out. Bravo
Lisette chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Aww.. I liked that! It was weird to think of Smallville taking place that far in the past. Afterall, the show really is set in today's times. Still, it was a neat little fic. Great job!
Teri chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Very Cool! That was a pairing I hadn't thought of before. Thanks for addressing Lex. Good Job!
cal chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
cool short story. will we see superman in anymore crossovers w/ birds of prey? thanks for writing and hope to read more from you soon.
Tora Tigress chapter 1 . 11/10/2002