Reviews for A Change of Heart
Sabishi Tomo chapter 12 . 9/7/2006
Oh man! This story is so damn good! But it seems like you're never gonna update it. T.T The last update date was 3 years ago! T.T And this was one of the BEST Yu-Gi-oh stories I've read too. I don't want to nag, but please please update. Or else I'll be in a depression for the rest of my life..

Heh..Just kidding. But seriously, you're story just brilliant. The characterization, emotions, everything! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping you update.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
You really need to go back and change the formatting of all your chapters. Visually, large blocks of text are difficult for a reader to view over the internet and be able to read. It is easier if you follow the paragraphing rule:

1) Each paragraph is made up of no more than four to five sentences and it separated with a single line break.

2) Character dialouge is put on a line of its own each time a new character 'speaks'.

Your chapters now are too difficult to read. Break them down and shift them into paragraphs with proper spacing for dialouge as well and the text would be much easier to read.
maia chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
Bakura seems to have alot of breaking up issues.
maia chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Wahahahaha that first chap made me cry, oh your so evil! Okie now that that's clear i'm gonna read the next few chaps.
crysinna chapter 13 . 2/1/2005
love the story ! update soon! i really wanna know wot happens!
Yangfishy4 chapter 13 . 1/18/2005
Omg i've been reading your story over and over hoping one day you will update it please do i just love the story its so perfect and i hope my review will inspire you to write the ending and stop keeping us in suspense lol write on duddette!
Lost Soul of Demise chapter 13 . 10/19/2004
Interesting so far. Bakura/Tea is one of my very fave couples. I do hope you update. Or is this the end?
Vanime chapter 13 . 9/8/2004
I really can't understand Tea How come she's mad at Bakura for breaking up with her when she used him all the way? And to make TRISTAN jealous! For heaven's sake!
Annalis300 chapter 14 . 8/8/2004
Well, Sibby, I have to say I really like your story, and wish you could finsih it too. From what I have read of what you have wrote you live in Roswell, New Mexico? Right? Well from one small town girl to another, don't stop there you have to finish what you started, and this story is begging you to finish it. So go for it. I would like to see how it turns out.

Darkstar71
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Greatly done
unknown80 chapter 14 . 2/15/2004
I'm not sure if I reveiwed this story but who gives a crap just update soon okay and this is a great story.
Vaz1201 sighing off: BYE BYE
randomness chapter 14 . 10/24/2003
*cries* I absolutly love your story...I really think its one of THE best ones I've read! I hope you continue and update soon...
Animegurl chapter 11 . 10/11/2003
RIKKU! NO ONE TOUCHES KAIBA!
The Leaky Pen chapter 14 . 9/18/2003
I love it! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! It's so good! I was about to murder you when I read chapter 12.. but now I love your fic! YAY YAY YAY! CONTINUE!
Kerichi chapter 14 . 9/13/2003
;_; poor Ryou. He's so abused. This is probably one of the best stories ever. You must write more now!