Reviews for The Power of Three
MasterDeath137 chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
people update soon, this story is great
sriqui23 chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
Really cool story, its such a shame that you haven't updated it in quite a while.
Ld chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Did anybody tell you your idears are damn genious? I may have no fanfiction account, but I will follow you.
Keep going, your work is art
mordreek chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Idk if this story is still alive but I'm definitely intrigued. I subverts a LOT of tropes at once from Lily surviving, multiple Potter siblings, to the whole "corruption is mote obvulious now" angle.

The demon aspect also adds a bit of drama and tension to the story in how much contol can the 2 remaining siblings actually count on.
ray74656 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Very good story. I hope you can continue it.
Yaw613 chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Love it...cause the summary caught my attention and the story further it...love the ending of this chapter when lily showed up...if I were her I would probalby end my sister and her husbands life while taking my kids away...
gwillem chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Very well thought out plot. Flows nicely, and interesting concept. Need to continue with this, as it is a very good story.
uzuuchi007 chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Nice
Serenity di Angelo chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Love it do far. What I ind amusing is that "The Power of Three" is the name of a series in "Warriors", written by Erin Hunter. It's about fighting cats, which sounds weird and def has nothing to do with Harry potter...
Um the Muse chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
This, I believe, is what all those marriage contract stories were trying to do, but failed to deliver. You've made a world where it actually makes sense for all those girls to want to marry Harry and to allow the other girls to want to let the other girls in as well.

It might've been nice to see more of Harry's siblings, though. Right now, they feel like they're plot devices instead of people that Harry cares about. This is especially true of Andrew, though perhaps that's for good reason, given what happens in this chapter.
alaskanwoman25 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Yay you have finally updated this story
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Warell chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Good story but little confused
Bluesnowman chapter 4 . 2/13/2015