Reviews for Dwaco
MotekElm chapter 1 . 6/4
very sweet fluff
Phinoa chapter 1 . 5/1
Aw, this was heart melting! I knew the artwork prior to reading this, and I think you created a beautiful setting for it. thanks for putting this together!
viv-heart chapter 1 . 4/24
Teddy loving Draco is always the cutest thing and your portrayal of it was especially adorable
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 4/19
This is so ridiculously precious!

I LOVED Draco's reaction of pure horror when he saw Teddy eating with his hands! And I could practically hear Draco saying, "You disgust me, werewolf baby". But then he loves him anyway, because you have to love babies. :3
Tam chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh my GodddddI loved that! Draco calling him a toe rag but still falling for Teddy's charm. Oooh that was so precious. Thanks for sharing!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 4/4
AWWW! That's so cute!
SilverInTheShadows chapter 1 . 3/24
Awwwwwwwwwwww so CUTE! If this is your first Dramione it really is awesome and so adorable, and you'll only get better. ;) he was kinda harsh but so cute. I thought he'd end up telling Hermione he wanted a baby or something. SO CUTE *Squeals*
I loved this! I can just hear Dwaco saying, "You disgust me, werewolf baby."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
awnn, omg, i love it so much
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Awwe!? I say this with much affection; this was so syrupy sweet, it was practically dripping molasses. But that is exactly —why I loved it, and your characterization of Draco! This was really, well thought out. I particularly enjoyed the line where Draco proclaims that, "You disgust me werewolf baby—" that's really the pivotal moment in this for me, lol! Anyways, I really liked the whole concept of — "A Day in the Life," sort of thing, it was really well done. This was a charming little glimpse into Draco and Hermione's 'potentially' future life. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!;-)
Fleiur chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
AAAAH! This is sooooo cute and adorable and sweeeet I can't! AHHH! I saw the artwork and it's perfect and this is pefect. Thank you for sharing this story! *Two thumbs up*
slytherclawmalfoy chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
This is the cutest story I've ever read. Thank you for writing this story!
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
TOOOOOO SWEEEEEEET! That was wonderful and so fluffy and cute and now all I can think about it Draco being a fantastic daddy. Naw.
Hadrianpotter01 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Aww this is so cute and funnily enough I actually saw the artwork just a few hours before I found this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This is wonderful, thank you for sharing!