Reviews for Safehouse
DutchScorRosefan chapter 1 . 8/28
Draco is an arse demanding she should change gor diner.
Phanieste chapter 22 . 6/16
Great fic!
delirijumbaklave chapter 22 . 5/29
This was delightful! I adored petty much everyone, and amazingly, you managed to not to descend into angstfest. A lot of dramione contains too much angst for me. But this story! Kudos!
chimes95 chapter 7 . 1/20
Oh my god
RavenclawMommy20 chapter 22 . 11/15/2019
Loved this story so much!
RavenclawMommy20 chapter 9 . 11/15/2019
Ooohhhh man this story is getting SO GOOD! Truly this is a piece of art! I’ve been sucked into the story and I can’t seem to put it down at all! I’m so so excited to see how it ends :)
RavenclawMommy20 chapter 7 . 11/15/2019
Oh the ending of this chapter cracked me up! :) knee it was coming! Lol I love this story so far! It is sooooooo well written!
nnska chapter 22 . 7/23/2019
This was a fantastic read and gets marked as ”absolute favourite” in my collection. You are a talented writer :-)
peppermint chapter 22 . 7/19/2019
Such a lovely story, I enjoyed it, hope You will develop more and give us more good stories :)
petrynronlover chapter 22 . 5/19/2019
I really really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing
VanishingCabinets chapter 22 . 4/28/2019
I really enjoyed your story. The slip of the tongue reveal to harry and ron was the best:)
Someone chapter 22 . 11/20/2018
That was a good read! While this sort of stuck in one place together plot isn't necessarily original, you made it work with a plot of your own that was well paced. The dramione was well paced too. Nothing about both the plot and the evolution of the relationship felt like it happened too fast or too slow (because while I do prefer when things take time to develop because when things happen too fast it feels rushed and unrealistic: I hate when it feels like we're stuck in the same place for several chapters and it feels like nothing is happening especially since sometimes when eventually something does end up happening it can end up feeling quite rushed too. You know what I mean?).

I also think it's good to read a story that's not smut filled for once. It's not that I necessarily hate smut but it's not necessarily my cup of tea/ favorite thing either. Especially since sometimes it feels way too present or like it's just there to be there in a story or like it's the end goal or like the plot is there as background to serve as an excuse for the smut rather than it serving/advancing the story (as imo it should if it really needs to be there) when it doesn't seem to be the author's intention but still end up being what they do. Anyway, I'm rambling sorry. Point is it's refreshing to see a story that doesn't rely on smut.

I love that you didn't just make everyone just be super pro dramione relationship and that you hint at how it'll take time for people to be okay with the idea. Most notably Narcissa. It would have felt unrealistic otherwise.

Also I love how you didn't make Ron a bad unreasonable guy who cheats or something just because he needed to be out of the way. Because he can tend to be portrayed pretty awfully and ooc in fanfictions and that can be quite annoying tbh

All in all, this was a story I enjoyed reading! Thank you for writing and sharing it :)
Emily chapter 22 . 9/7/2018