Reviews for The Fire that Burned
ankoku696 chapter 7 . 6/18
Can't wait for a new chapter to come
Hope06 chapter 7 . 6/5
Such a cool mindscape
panther73110 chapter 7 . 5/31
Awesome story, just found it because you updated and can't wait for the next chapter.
weeping angels chapter 7 . 5/28
This is a very good start to the story. I hope you continue to write it as I am really looking forward to seeing this story evolve.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/27
Lol I think Bill would be the only one that could make sense of Harry's mindscape now. Somehow even if he did sleep in the dorm I'm thinking that Hogwarts would protect Harry from Ron, Dean and Seamus.
lilly-flower15 chapter 7 . 5/27
Great chapter update soon
SakuraKoi chapter 7 . 5/26
so good
Devil D. Nixez chapter 1 . 4/7
Please continue! Please, please, please! I love it!
What! NO! Continue PLEASE!
ORKCHILD chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
What about the Pervell line and the deadly hallows?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Your second chapter wasn't any better than the first. Maybe the story would improve if Snape spanked Harry. A grounding would be nice too.

Why is it in every 'independent Harry' story the author depicts Harry as a bratty or spoiled child in need of a spanking?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Wow. The Harry in your story is a snotty little brat. I find myself hoping that he's killed in the first competition. I hope the dragon eats him.
Hope06 chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
Welcome back and this is an awêome chapter
Silverkurama chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Why would Harry have the Black ring? Sirius has not died yet so he should still be the Lord even if he has not claimed it as yet.
silverkurama chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Interesting but maybe the scope is getting too big? Also, no choice in your mate. Oh come on some things should change in a thousand years and why do we need King Arthur and Camelot back. You have plenty to work with already and perhaps too much power for Harry.