Reviews for The Fire that Burned
Elizabeth Slytherin III chapter 8 . 9/11
This story really is great! I have greatly enjoyed reading it, but I must wonder if it is still your intention to continue this story. If it is, will there be an update soon? I truly hope that there is, I would be overjoyed to read more to this story. I hope that I hear back from you, or that another chapter is posted soon. Hope you are having a lovely day!
namionepiecefr chapter 8 . 3/19
Hello,

What you mean when you write "update for Meetings 2" ?

I love your story, so if you continue on an other platform, can you tell me please ?

I'm french so my english is little bad, sorry.
DarkOlympians chapter 8 . 10/10/2018
continue the story please
Debbie chapter 8 . 7/30/2018
Very good story hope to read more soon.
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 7 . 4/6/2018
wow nice story so far, hope to read more soon!
retired10 chapter 8 . 2/8/2018
Awesome story! I REALLY look forward to your updates! Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us all.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 4 . 2/1/2018
Watch out world Harry is about to claim lord ship to the oldest most powerful wirards.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 3 . 1/31/2018
Oh Harry what will you do now with your full power. How will people view you now?
Dixie.f.9 chapter 2 . 1/31/2018
Oh wizarding world oh better watch out now.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2018
I can't wait to read more! Harry could have always roomed with the Twins and Lee.. I bet the Twins wouldn't have minded sharing their bed, warmth, and comfort with Harry.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2018
They forgot 'Your Royal Highness Pendragon' lol~

Can Harry be with the Twins? Or Bill, Charlie, Cedric, OMC... His own M!Harem?

I'm tired of all the main stream pairings for Harry... No Draco, Voldemort, Severus, Ginny, or Hermione please, pretty please with sugar on top!
LGilbert1982 chapter 8 . 1/4/2018
So glad I decided to stop and read this. It's an amazing story! I can't wait for more!
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 1/4/2018
Oooo I love the new chapters...are the twins going to be his consorts ? That would be brilliant actually lol.
Madam Luna chapter 8 . 1/3/2018
Absolutely fabulous I cannot wait for more
ORKCHILD chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
I can't be a beta but as a stop gap may I suggest the program from grammarly dot com it works as a proofreader. It does spell checking, grammar, word selection and phraseing so it might help