Reviews for Spoils
Casanaria chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Very good, deep story, lovely emotions.
Donteatacowman chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
"– She yelled again, but this time actually out loud, and ripped off the Tauk before the vision could get any further. It hit the wall of her room with a clank, falling to the floor just as loudly."

Oooooh. Easily the scariest lines in the fic. D:
Donteatacowman chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Some say the world will end in fire... some say in ice...

Yami Malik's hair on fire reminds me of that pirate, was it Blackbeard?, who made his hair smoke like it was on fire on purpose to frighten his enemies.

Sorry for my irrelevant commentary; this was another excellently-written Take. I'm interested in how protective Ryou was of his darker half-though it makes sense; despite all the animosity and fear between them, at least they were known to each other, and were both the victims this time-not to mention their apparent soul-bond.

The flashbacks to the Thief King's body were intriguing and really helped set the tone of the fic.
Donteatacowman chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Nice job. I like sonnets too.
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aww...gruesome Marik death XD

Poor Bakura, Ryou, Marik...heck. Poor everyone!

I love this. Bakura could've actually done this and succeeded in the show.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
ell-oh-ell!

He doesn't remember! CX
acern chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
o.o This is truly excellent writing. I praise you.
anonymous chapter 6 . 1/28/2004
I love your fics, they are all so empathic.
My fav. so far is number five, and I do think six is a bit short butkeep on going, your writing is great
llivla chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
Poor Isis, and the part about being selfish was very well put.
I was wondering about the Tauk, since she should have seen her death coming, but you wrapped that up which makes this all the more fun. _
llivla chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
Bwahahaha. :glomp fic: Ryou had the last say! Very orginal chapter too, the stereotype is that Ryou would die before Bakura, or at least not have the guts to say much to Malik.
Loved the religious refs, added reality to the story. You're descriptions and overall brainpower (or ingenious lack of? XD)made this one of the best reads I've had in a LONG time.
llivla chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
Wow.
I couldn't help laughing my ass off though, after Yami Bakura made that whole speech...only to have Bakura simply call him back. _;;
Miss Azure chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
*starry eyes*
...You...rock...wow.
I command you to stop writing at once!
...you're making the rest of us look bad. *pout* _
Renangel chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
i like it! _ R u ever gonna do one to Yami Yuugi?
Mrianna chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
That was... amazing, I read all five chapters, there was so much emotion yet I couldn't tear myself away...

Chapter 3 even made me cry... Briefly, but it still happened.

I certainly cannot wait to read more if you decide to write it.
just another fan chapter 3 . 8/8/2003