Reviews for Eyes That Burn
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
I've read variations on this idea before, but you added something neat with the letters turning silver when the 'mate dies. Now I'm thinking about that moment when Hohenheim feels an itch while he's off wandering the earth and knows that "he dun blew it."

In other words, this is so cute.
Ed Got Dat Booty chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
AWH I'M DYING OF CUTENESS
THIS IS BETTER THAN BUTTERBEER AND CANDY CANES AND BOOKS AND CHOCOLATE
AND WE ALL KNOW THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN BUTTERBEER AND CANDY CANES AND BOOKS AND CHOCOLATE
EXCEPT YOU
SO YAY
THIS IS SO
SO CUTE
AND I LOVE IT
AND COULD YOU MAYBE WRITE A FOLLOW-UP COMPANION SOMEDAY BECAUSE OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS JUST SO SQUEE
AND
I'M *DYING* OF THE
THE
THE
*dies of adorableness but comes back to life just to read more of your fabulous fics*
Liligi chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This is so adorable! I don't even have words for it, you're great! I hope there's a part 2 soon enough :)
xx
hashiba42 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
What a fun idea! Also, as per usual, your writing is fantastic.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
awww this was so cute! great job! :)
love royai chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I wish this was a multi chapter! I love it so much!
MandereLee chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Ajaslkdfj;fljk *clutches heart* This is so cute! Was the idea from that meme on Tumblr? Regardless, I love the way this turned out, how shocked they were to hear it, but at the same time, how comfortable they were with the idea.
Queen Riza chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh my gosh this is such a cool idea (you wouldn't have gotten the inspiration for this ide from a post on tumblr wpuld ypu; i think i've seen this idea before). It was beautifully written and honestly I loved it!
CapitalD chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Great story, I loved it! It was so cute and very original :) They are definitely soul mates!
CJbean chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow, I love this concept! It's original, very beautiful, and of course applying it to Royai makes it even better.
Also, I know I've probably said this a million times, but your writing style is simply superb!
ssadropout chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
What a wonderful take on destiny! I was thrilled to see such a talented writer as you apply your magic to Royai.
Kitsune-Blue chapter 1 . 8/6/2014