Reviews for Alaska
Toni Masen chapter 51 . 10/9
For one awful moment I imagined Bella to be so startled at the sight of the ring that she jumps and knocks the ring out of Edwards hands and it goes flying over the edge, lost for ever! Thank goodness that didn't happen. Absolute fantastic story, everything about it is not me but I loved it. There is so much more to write! If I could have a wish come true it would be to have a sequel to this story! :-)
Freya chapter 51 . 10/3
Such a precious story!
I'm so happy for Bella and Edward!
Please don't stop writing. You're so talented!
Thanks!
Kerrybm chapter 51 . 9/24
Loved this. Thank you.
dadinha chapter 51 . 9/6
Hi. I discovered this story a few hours ago and read it all night long. It's just simply beautiful, gentle, deep heartwarming. Their friendship, love, relationship with their grannies. My english it's terrible but I just had to write something to thank you. You have a true talent and thank you for sharing this story with the world. I've been reading fanfiction for a long time and this is one of the best stories I've found. I'm truly moved.
middshel chapter 51 . 8/31
I know it has been years since you wrote this and may not see this - but this story is so amazing. I didn’t want it to end
aki93 chapter 51 . 8/24
Loved every chapter, couldn't put it down
aki93 chapter 20 . 8/24
Her father practically setting the dog on her is incredibly disturbing. Now I'm surprised about how accepting she was of the huskies
narsuess chapter 51 . 8/15
It's a very beautiful and interesting story. I like how you wrote this, you started with adventure directly and ended with one also. The back stories and tidbits of informations came later and didn't overpower the main storyline. It's refreshing and unique and oh so lovely.

Thank you for 51 chapters of this amazing fic
Anon chapter 51 . 7/25
I love this story so much. What a joy to read every 51 chapters of them. Thank you dear writer for this gem ️
bjulia15 chapter 11 . 7/14
I love their banter and silliness.
bjulia15 chapter 10 . 7/14
Oh my god. I love gran. So much She is hilarious
bjulia15 chapter 7 . 7/14
This warms my heart. I love the way you write
madelinecoffee chapter 51 . 7/6
Oh wow this story was such a joy to read. I've always been so intrigued by the Alaskan wilderness (I'm from the midwest) and this story gave such an insight into what its like. I also loved how it was written in what felt like the middle of a journey but you did such an amazing job of brining us in. I loved Bella's backstory and although my heart hurts with her backstory of her fear of dogs you did such an amazing job keeping it consistent. I also just ADORE Edward and his personality here and just everything. I love that they've really always been in love but both been blind to it. This story just has my heart in such a pure way. Thank you for writing it and sharing it. I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it.
Kaltan chapter 50 . 5/29
Love,love, love this story
"his gaze falling on the items she has lied" It's LAID.
4,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »