Reviews for Alaska
em2010 chapter 51 . 12/2
This is such a gem, so glad to have found it.
Thank you!
Marliarna chapter 51 . 11/30
It just occurred to me that Bella's talent for art could be quite usefulI'm imagining an illustrated field guide for all of the local flora and fauna which also includes a section for both medical and culinary uses of the various plants.
Marliarna chapter 49 . 11/24
The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.
Richard Bach, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
Marliarna chapter 49 . 11/24

Richard Bach, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
CSG chapter 51 . 8/26
I had this on my TBR forever, it seems like. I finally got around to reading it, and I just finished it. I enjoyed it. It was really sweet. I didn’t review the chapters due to I read via iBooks but I wanted to review the last chapter. Thanks for sharing this with us. I posted about it in my group- The Twilight Fan Fiction Finders.
incredible story.
thank you so much for writing it and taking me along on your alaskan bush adventure. i just loved it.
brava!
triinityz chapter 51 . 6/25
I'm not crying, you're crying. Thank you, I really enjoyed this story.
Gran06 chapter 51 . 5/1
Beautiful story! I would love to read more about them.
avagurl chapter 51 . 4/27
Beautiful story. Loved these two so much, along with most of their friends and relatives.
Life is precious. All life.
Your story has been a joy to read, truly. It goes on my "to read again and again" list. Who knows what I missed since I didn't read this as a wip.
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing words.
I will be reading your other works. Seems I have been following you since 2014. "Maybe a Dance" just caught my eye and now I am hooked.
Say yah to da U.P., hey!
avagurl chapter 50 . 4/26
Very good chapter.
avagurl chapter 48 . 4/26
They are so wonderful.
Thank you.
avagurl chapter 46 . 4/26
What a rescue. Man, I so want to see this as a movie. While I am doing pretty good visualizing I still want the movie.
I love that they are in Gladstone, close to Escanaba where I live.
Really enjoyed how they all pulled together to get to Edward. So wonderful.
avagurl chapter 45 . 4/26
What a terrifying, life affirming thing to happen. I felt like I was there!
And Edward made it. So much love.
avagurl chapter 44 . 4/26
Where is Edward?

Loved Rosalie and Sam and Emmett wants to apologize so there is that.
avagurl chapter 43 . 4/26
Awe. She's going to miss Alaska. I would too.
I can't imagine trying to do the things Edward does without a whole lot of practice.
Pretty amazing life it would be.
4,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »